Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ndn_butterfly
    replied
    You can't help who you fall in love with, you're not supposed to..and as someone else put it..Love Knows No Boundaries
    But I've only really been with guys from TWO tribes..not just my own..hey
    Not my fault..its just the area that I grew up in, and plus this city is Filled with Cree's *hehe*

Leave a comment:

• Dancing Star
    started a poll Does it REALLY matter?

Does it REALLY matter?

yes- because.....
    8.33%
    no- not an issue
    91.67%

The poll is expired.

I've oftened wondered what the big deal is with people who won't date or marry out of their tribe. Is one tribe better than the other? I don't think so. When you love unconditionally it's not suppose to matter what tribe you are. That's what makes love so wonderful.

My life partner and I are of different tribes, and if anything, it can be fun and interesting to share info. about each one.

What is you guys input on the subject? Life's a trip, just go with the flow!!!

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
    Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
    by OLChemist
    *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
    06-21-2021, 12:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X