Female Speak Translation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Female Speak Translation

I need some help from the females here. When a guy ask a girl a question like "Do you wanna get something to eat?" or just any question in general like "Do you wanna do this or that?" and she answers "If you do.", what does that mean? Is that a yes or a no?

Thats like a verbal yes, but inside she doesnt want to.

Comment

It's means that your next question should be "Do you want to poonch?"
      Got percap?

Comment

Re: Female Speak Translation

Originally posted by FAT AL
        I need some help from the females here. When a guy ask a girl a question like "Do you wanna get something to eat?" or just any question in general like "Do you wanna do this or that?" and she answers "If you do.", what does that mean? Is that a yes or a no?
        Or how about when you ask them and then they reply with "what ever you want"

:D

Comment

:rofl2: @ jibbles n bits.

I hate open ended answers like that .... it leaves you in the dark. either you do or you don't! LOL I'd take it as she's saying yes.

"whatever you want" kinda means like, she's asking for your opinion or could be saying that just to see what you'll say next.

Comment

It could also mean that she is nervous, insecure, or doesn't want to appear too forward, or doesn't want to commit.
            Sheila

Comment

In other words, yall really dont know. :p Its bad enough that men dont understand women. Now I see that women dont even understand women.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheila
                It could also mean that she is nervous, insecure, or doesn't want to appear too forward, or doesn't want to commit.
                I think you got it there!
                "Sing me to sleep.......Roundance Style..."

Comment

unless of course she's mad at you and is all into the short answers that really dont answer anything....if thats the case then u got more to try and figure out than just what ya'llz are gonna eat for dinner! :Chatter
                  ~*~¤(¯`·._» >The Prettiest People do the Ugliest things <«_.·´¯)¤ ~*~

Comment

Why? What'd you do? :p

I hate the "I dunno" answer.

Comment

Gee, AL, now you've gone and revealed the deep secret of women...that we're such a mystery even we cant figure ourselves out. Since no man was ever supposed to know that, we're gonna have to either kill you or turn you into one of us. Which will it be?

Seriously, lots of women give vague answers because we're taught to let the man make the decisions, or because we're afraid of appearing pushy if we take the lead and answer firmly, or afraid that he'll think our idea is stupid. And sometimes it's because we don't know what the guy is really asking- are you saying that because you're hungry or because you think I might be hungry and you're trying to be polite? It's why we say, "Do you want to stop somewhere?" while driving with a guy instead of saying, "I need to take a leak. Get off at the next exit". What the guy hears is the question exactly as it was asked, and if he doesn't want to stop, he of course says "No". The woman then feels hurt that he's not considering her feelings or needs, even though she didn't express that she had any. Then she gets mad, and he's left wondering what the heck has gotten into her, and if he asks"What's bothering you?", she says, "Nothing". He of course knows that isn't so, then gets frustrated because further attempts to get her to tell him what he did(and he knows it had to something he did or she wouldn't be mad) gets no results, then he gets mad, and an argument soon follows. Whereupon, she starts bringing up everything he ever did that has pissed her off or hurt her feelings. Under such barage, he responds defensively in an offensive way, and nobody gets any that night.

PS-my husband read this over my shoulder and asked why it took me all of the above to say that women dont know how to talk to men, men don't know how to decipher women, and none of us are mind readers. Pft! Just like a man.

Comment

This is like an all the time thing tho. She constantly answers me with a if you want to. It irritates me so much. And how about this, if she does ever answer my question directly, this is what it turns into...

Me: You wanna stop here at the store and get something to drink?

Her: If you do... well yeah I guess so (this is as direct as it gets usually)

Me: Its cold out so I'll run in and get it. What do you want to drink?

Her: Whatever you want.

Me: *arrrrgh* Well do you want any chips or anything else?

Her: If you do.

At this point I'm just like whatever and I go in and get 2 of everything I get. Once I got milk and it turns out she didnt like milk. I guess she didnt want whatever I wanted. Now I always get her water.

Comment

Originally posted by Tsanuwa Usgolv
                          ...we're gonna have to either kill you or turn you into one of us. Which will it be?
                          hahahha

i dont think he'd look very pretty in a short mini skirt and lipstick...
                          The only time its too late to start dancing is when you're dead.

Comment

fits me to a t

that sounds exactly like me!

when i get like that im usually mad or somewhat upset at my man. hes usually done something that he doesnt know hes done. and im testing him. he usually fails that test...by not getting what he knows i like.

:D hope this helps.

either that or im bored with whatever hes been doing...which makes me mad...so its back to the mad thing :)
                            Oh yeah, I used to know Quentin...He's a real...He's a real Jerky

~Flat Beat~

Comment

hhhmmm...seems to me that if you want something...just ask!!! Can ya tell I'm single? :Chatter :Chatter
                              yeah, yeah, yeah...

...never underestimate the power of stupid people in groups...

If quizzes are "quizical"...What are tests?

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.