She kissed me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She kissed me

This been buggin me all day and it happened last night. My bros girl kissed me last night when we were at a movie and he was in the john. I pushed her away but can't keep it from him but I'm thinkin she might deny it. Should I take that chance or just leave it at that and not say nothin.

:(

Ask your friend... "um.. is your girlfriend really friendly?"

Then explain. Even if she does deny it.... (which she probably will) at least your friend will know. And then explain why you wouldn't make up something like this?

I know I would wanna know if something like this happened.

Comment

It would be cool if she was single but man she's with my bro -my friend and all. I just don't want him stakin me out as comin on to her if she says some thing. I didn't think she'd do some thing like this so I'd rather him hear the truth before some thing gets back to him thats not true.

If I had a girl I'd want to know if my girl friend was like that to Dazzle and we all went to school together. Not only did she kiss me but she got all pissed when I pushed her away.

Comment

Originally posted by straightdancerinaz
        IN all honesty. I could care less if another guy kissed my girl....just so it was on the cheek.

No mouth to mouth contact......but, I know that I've got some lady friends, married, or shacked up.....they still kiss me on the mouth to say hello or to say goodbye.
        DOH! If it were like that I wouldn't be all guility feelin like I am dude the girl kissed me like she was gaspin for oxygen if you know what I mean.

;)

Comment

Dayum Straightdancer you nailed it that's why I'm all in a bad place because I'm thinkin that's what she'll do is tell him I came on to her. He digs her big time and will probably side with her but what if she knows I'm going to let him know of her advances and lies and tells him just the opposite.

Dayum!

:Eyebrows

:Help

Comment

Originally posted by straightdancerinaz
            IN all honesty. I could care less if another guy kissed my girl....just so it was on the cheek.

No mouth to mouth contact......but, I know that I've got some lady friends, married, or shacked up.....they still kiss me on the mouth to say hello or to say goodbye.
            I dont think I've ever kissed a guy friend on the mouth when saying hello or goodbye... *L* Unless it was a lil baby.. but then it's usually a kiss on the cheek.

Comment

oh and if she was all rreeeaarrr cuz you pushed her away... you know she's gonna deny it and make it seem like you came onto her. Better let your friend know before she does.

Yikes..... :(

Is he a good friend? I mean like has he been there when you needed 20 bucks to fill up your gas tank to get you to the next pow wow? Or um.. shared his chicken nuggets cuz you ran out of money the night before? Or um... gave up his last beer cuz you said you really hanging over?? *L* :p

Comment

sounds like she's using him to get to you. Just tell your friend - if y'all are chums and everything, he'll know to value your friendship rather than the relationship (if any) with the lady. I'm sure he'd appreciate your honesty also :Thumbs

Comment

Hey man..real bros know not to let a chick/girl/women come in between their brother-hood sounded cheesy huh.. lol

hoollaayy she's makin a round with the bro's huh? LOL dayyuumm sounds like a lil BIG wench i know out this way... :Mad ugghh just thinking about her makes me mad lol...Bytch anyways *L* :p

Comment

sooorryy i have ONLY ONE brother and dammit.. he's a good man and good person/brother/etc and i know how some chicks can be such whores and walk all over a good person and believe me... when i think about what this chick did... dammit.. bytch anyways lol... :Mad

Comment

So he's stoppin by my pad tonight and I'll break it to him. Steps2daside he's a close chum and this is why its important I fill him in on his girls cheatin ways. She's real pretty and I always got a long with her all these years so she just made me lose all respect for her. Thanks for all the feed back. I'll tell ya how it goes.

:agree?:

;)

Comment

shaaaa! all this chi'dii that I managed to miss out on.....

I'll be around for Round 2 (or listen in on what happened :D)
                        Apache jump on it, jump on it, jump on it!!!!!

"Insert words of wisdom here"

Comment

Man, I would be careful, if she got pissed off at you for givin your boy some respect, then she may have already told him. might be some massive trouble.
                          I didn't do it, honestly. I have burned all the proof.

Comment

He was cool on the phone when I asked him to drop by tonight so I don't think she's said any thing to him. It's not goin to be easy tellin him this but I have to.

:(

I'm really mad she's put me in this situation!:Mad

:Yell

:devil

Comment

weeellllll??Dbay..how did it go???

gawww man... if you all are bros bros... he'll believe ya... gawd she is one stupid woman! :Mad

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                                Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                by OLChemist
                                *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                              • TigerEyes214
                                Neverending Game
                                by TigerEyes214
                                k. I didn't see any game like this before so....short and sweet here goes:

Last one to post wins!!! GO!!!!!!

(so far I'm the winner) :taunting:
                                05-07-2004, 04:12 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X