Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eyes_of_the_Wolves
    replied
    ok I got the names of my grandparents on my mom's side and where they were born and died at and what years. Now what do I do? :(

Leave a comment:

• Mato Winyan
    replied
    Best thing to do is to talk to any and all relatives. Ask questions of anyone you can think of. Ask about names.. dates of birth, marriages, deaths. Found out about any adoptions. Ask about counties. That will get you started. Search our archives here, there is some great advice in there. :)

Leave a comment:

• How can I find Out about my Native Heratige

indian2: Melody

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Muttly
    trading posts
    by Muttly
    i was told that my greatgrandfather ran a trading post in the dakotas in the 1800s and that i have ancestors on both sides of Little Bighorn. are there any records, stories or other info available on the early trading posts?? any idea how many trading posts there were through the Dakotas and which tribes...
    05-02-2013, 12:21 AM
  • MixedIndian
    Native American Spirituality
    by MixedIndian
    Hi All. I wanted to start this tread about Native spiritualilty basically to ask some questions. First, I wanted to know if it is a difference between it and say 'organized religion'. I have recently become interested in it and wanted to get some more information on it. I do have a book that I bought,...
    03-01-2007, 10:56 AM
  • Insightful
    Searching for Answers.
    by Insightful
    Hi I was looking around and came across the website and thought I would join. I guess I should introduce myself...my name is Brian and I just recently found out about my cherokee ancestry and I've been trying to find out a tribe that I could talk to so that I can be taught the history about that part...
    01-30-2008, 03:25 AM
  • little wolf
    I'm diabetic..
    by little wolf
    I just learn last week that I am diabetic type 2....I have to check my blood sugar every day and NOT to eat sweets ( thats a bummer!).. Does any one have this disease? If so, I need to know what I need to eat. I went to a web site that said no meat or chicken.. Eat seadfood which I like. Also I have...
    05-18-2007, 10:44 AM
  • cherokee-girl1967
    Cherokee needs help
    by cherokee-girl1967
    osiyo,

First let me start off by saying that I do not want any type of money, government assistance or anything else for being an Native American. What I am looking for is knowledge about my heritage. I have read everything online and in books, but to me learning about my heritage will...
    06-07-2008, 06:30 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X