Online Tribe in Yahoo Groups?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online Tribe in Yahoo Groups?!

I was bored this morning and decided to check out some going ons at yahoo. Then I came across this:

Online Tribe

Wannabes are doing anything now to be ndn. An ONLINE TRIBE??!! :Flame :wall:
    When you turn your back on me, don't expect me to care what you think!!

That is pathetic!

Comment

yeee i signed up!!! i'm gonna be an Indian somehow some way and it might just be today!!! come on wannabes lets all go sign up!!!
      The only time its too late to start dancing is when you're dead.

Comment

I have to wonder if it was done as a joke, but in any way it is soooooooooooooo stupid! I can't believe the nerve of some people. :Yell
        Bead All You Can Bead

Comment

Group Info
          Members: 1
          Founded: Oct 25, 2003
          Language: English

Group Settings

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: not a very big tribe ennit :rofl2:
          *~*~*~Do Not Lead me in to Temptation I can Find it myself*~*~*~ :D :uptosomet

Comment

you'd think they'd at least make up their own language... the trekkies even have their own language. geezzz
            The only time its too late to start dancing is when you're dead.

Comment

i joined............ ...........i was just kiddin:Chatter
              its a shame that stupidity isnt painful

Comment

I get to be the Indian Princess.O U T T I E:Angel2

Comment

You ever notice how there are no wannabe white groups?

always some other culture to pervert/ destroy!!!

White tribes of America
                  come be president, we'll make you first lady and you have your first mistress too......appoint a cabinet to try to get legalized

everyone will eat cornbread, apple pie, have 50K paying jobs, have a home in south florida, a getaway in nantucket, peons to step on and order around.....

aaaggggghhhhhhhhhh
                  Well will wonders never cease.....

Comment

Originally posted by Crow_hunny_420
                    Group Info
                    Members: 1
                    Founded: Oct 25, 2003
                    Language: English

Group Settings

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: not a very big tribe ennit :rofl2:

and they...er ... that person said "maybe we can get federal recognition?"

idiots...er...idiot
                    When you turn your back on me, don't expect me to care what you think!!

Comment

*LOL* reading that yahoo group reminded me of this I saw a few months ago....

http://www.fightingwhites.org

:rofl2:

I wonder if they need cheerleaders???

Comment

______

nykari:

Thanks for the good news!

All my tribes can't get along with each other OR anybody else!*L

Sad but true.

So . . .

I am thinking about changing my tribe and this looks like one tribe that will accept me. . . no questions asked!
                        Powwows will continue to evolve in many directions. It is inevitable.

Comment

too funny...we all oughta join just to mess with them!
                          sigpicDisclaimer: Storyteller and I are friends no matter what our evil twins say on the rhyme thread

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, laying in hospitals, dying of nothing....

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you!

Four things you can't recover:

The stone........after the throw. The word........after it's said.

The occasion...........after it's missed. The time.........after it's gone.

Comment

Geez!!!
                            :huddle: Learn to associate with the white man, learn his ways, get an education. With an education, you are his equal; without it, you are his victim. - Chief Plenty Coups, Crow

Comment

Ima join and be their official "song keeper of the willow trees down by the river near the 2nd rock on the right!"
                              :indian2: MIRROR MIRROR ON THE WALL, JEAN CLAUDE VAN DAMME IM FINE:muscles:

" say what I feel, I say what I think, I say what you do not like, Yet for some reason what I say is somewhat correct" Chief Big Beef 1999

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                                Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                by OLChemist
                                *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                              • Tsalagi_Phoenix
                                Books!
                                by Tsalagi_Phoenix
                                It seems that all the 'what are you reading now' threads have died and I decided to make my own thread for books.

Post what you're currently reading, ask for recommendations or give recommendations, post what books you got most recently and anything else book related.

I'm...
                                02-16-2012, 08:46 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X