Clear All

• pregnant man!!!!

has anyone ever seen this???

http://www.malepregnancy.com

we were in class yesterday for a research and this camu up.......LOL

kinda scary........but its all FAKE:p
    its a shame that stupidity isnt painful

strange!! :p
    :huddle: Learn to associate with the white man, learn his ways, get an education. With an education, you are his equal; without it, you are his victim. - Chief Plenty Coups, Crow

Comment

Is that real????looks kinda fake? WEIRD
      "...in love with the drum and only the drum they had frogotten what it ment to love anything other than the feel of shtick in hand and song in throat..."

Comment

looks like he just had one too many beers!!! :rofl2:
        that's crazy ... are all male-pregnancies gonna be caesararean? *shakes head* a cloned goat and now a pregnant man?? what next?? :Chatter

Comment

Oh my gawd!!... So, they actually did it!! What was that movie with Arnold Shwartzneger? (Dunno how to spell his name ) My dad could not stand watching that movie.. he was all.. :Eyebrows :Thinking :dontknow: :34: :Shocked :NoNo He didn't think it was funny at all.. He couldn't even watch.

Even if this site is a big fake... I dunno about this whole men pregnancy thang. Juss goes against nature.
          ~* Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to *~

Comment

looks like my hubby's belly
            don't you be wastin' all your money
            on syrup and honey because i'm sweet enough

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.

Comment

he is not the 1st one tho, there was a man in india or something that had some $hit done and he got art.prego
              WHEN FACED WITH A CHALLENGE, LOOK FOR A WAY NOT A WAY OUT.
              Death: The pain passes but the beauty remains.

Comment

a pregnant man??? what next...male PMS??
                yeah, yeah, yeah...

...never underestimate the power of stupid people in groups...

If quizzes are "quizical"...What are tests?

Comment

Originally posted by tradish_wiyan
                  a pregnant man??? what next...male PMS??
                  1st off...a pregnant man is jus sick n repulsive lol...#2...men do PMS lol...sometimes jus as bad...they get all touchy for no reason...when that happens i jus offer em some midol :Chatter
                  "would u like to lick the frybread greaze off of my lippz??"

check out - http://www.iGive.com/porcupineclinic

Comment

I am at a loss for words......

Oh wait I found some....

What in the name of God got into that man (besides a baby)? Why in the world would a man want to have a baby? Why do scientists and doctors waste time and money doing stupid crap like this when there are more serious things that need their attention? (cancer, aids, common colds) Does anyone think that our creator gets angry about things like this? I do. Where does the baby go, men don't have a uterus, did he get one installed? Was something wrong with his wife, will he breastfeed? As a woman and a mother of 3 boys, I know how wonderful, and trying, a pregnancy can be. To me it was such a wonderful, beautiful, sacred thing. I've alway's thougth that this was something that as women we have been fortunate that our creator allows us this participation in the bringing forth of human life. I've alway's felt blessed, and cherished this aspect of my womanhood as something unique only to women. I don't want to share this with a man! At least, not this way. I'd much rather just have him rub my feet, neck, shoulders, and back and bring me ice cream etc... when I get cravings. I've also seen men breastfeeding and am slighted that they can do that. Women don't want to do **** that only men can do, when is the last time you heard of a woman wanting to empregnate her husband. Dr. so and so could you please give me a penis with sperm so I can get my husband pregnant? Why even have a gender if this is what doctors and scientists can do to us?:Mad

:Yell Well when he does give birth, I hope he hurts like no other woman has ever hurt before. I hope they make him stay in labor until the last minute and then give him a c-section and accidentally cut the wrong [email protected]

I wonder about freaks like him............

Comment

Fabulously sophistocated hoax. The Time mag photo shows a bulging crease that has to be artificial. Everything else looks real.
                      Why do they keep calling me Uk Shan?

Comment

I can't wait for the day when men can have babies. After giving birth two times, I just can't wait. :Chatter I'm gonna keep my man knocked up all the time, just spittin em out left and right.:D

Comment

did u know a man giving birth to a baby could kill him cause the pain will be to much 4 them

Comment

Originally posted by ~>CARAMEL*APPLE<~
                            did u know a man giving birth to a baby could kill him cause the pain will be to much 4 them

figures...can't even handle some pain
                            "would u like to lick the frybread greaze off of my lippz??"

check out - http://www.iGive.com/porcupineclinic

Comment

well i hope the baby doesn't come from his penis....
                              blah blah blah....

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.