ROund Dance CD Now on-line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROund Dance CD Now on-line

Hey everyone just like to let yall know that our NEW CD "Round Dance In-Da Hood" is now available for purchase on-line.... You can now buy this Brand New CD @ www.cdbaby.com/bhmaj

So hurry up and take a look, You can also listen to samples with this link.

You can get it from anyone of the singers also....

round dance in-da hood

It's one the best round dance cd's so far.
    It's way better than Northern Cree and Friends - Vol. 2.
    Excuse me while I talk in my Native Wookie dialect language.

Comment

cool tunezz, gonna have ta get me one!!
      www.myspace.com/powwowlicious

Comment

BUDDY DAY!!

dayum I just heard Bud's voice on the track "Blacked out Speaks" I'd recognize his voice anywhere!! He's such a hottie....lol....yes, yes, Miss_Shense has a crush on Bud.... I'm definitely gonna get this cd!!
        "Sing me to sleep.......Roundance Style..."

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.