no valentines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no valentines

For all us with out valentines do you buy things cards for your mom or sisters or any one. I just ordered 14 long stems for my mom but nothin else. If feels good knowin she'll be gettin them.

:D

Re: no valentines

Originally posted by Dancin by the bay
    For all us with out valentines do you buy things cards for your mom or sisters or any one. I just ordered 14 long stems for my mom but nothin else. If feels good knowin she'll be gettin them.

Awww aren't you just sweet:2: :D
    (¯`·._)Ït §M꣣$ £¡kë ®åíñßÕw§ (¯`·._)

Comment

Re: Re: no valentines

Originally posted by ndn_butterfly
      Awww aren't you just sweet:2: :D
      I guess it does come in handy bein a 'mama boy'. Isn't that right napew?

Comment

My mom is passed on..........but I do buy valentine stuff for my sister and her kids!!!!!
        :Heart"If you love something, let it go; if it comes back to you it's yours. If it doesn't, it never was!!!! *DMX* :Heart

:stooges: If you don't stand for something; you'll fall for anything! :stooges:

Comment

:worthy:

Mums getting all my lubb this year!

*passes out cheesy barbie valentines to everyone without a valentine*
          "What goes around comes around. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching. Sing like nobody's listening. Live like it's Heaven on Earth." Author-nknown

Comment

Yep, I just give valentines to my mom, sister and nephews......

not every guy is worth my time

He's the type of rez I like
            ~A. Waquie Nov. 2003~

Comment

Ummmm I'm gonna post even tho i have a valentine person *L*

Nooo cuz my mom lives way out in the stick and the only delivery truck they get goin out there is to bring hay but noooo i don't do anything for anyone else lol... i know.. i know...but come on..it shouldn't just be one day of the year??? LOL :p

Comment

This is a day that men must not forget.
                Lets see, hand made/drawn cards for my wifes mom and aunts, and sisters.
                My mom, and my sister.
                My brothers wife and his three daughters, my darling neices.
                And about twenty just to hand out to nice ladies i meet during the day, feb 14, you know, the waitress, bank teller, my doctor, my lawer, my accountant, the baker, the cute and nice cop lady, the school bus driver, damn, i need to make some more cards.
                bye.......
                ------------------
                " We beseech and demand... that you accept the Church and the Superior Organization of the whole world and recognize the supreme Pontiff, called the Pope, and that in his name you acknowledge the King and Queen... his representatives, as the lords and superior authorities of these islands and main lands...
                If you do not do this, or resort maliciously to delay, we warn you that, with the aid of God, we will enter your land against you with force and will make war in every place and by every means we can and are able, and we will then subject you to the yoke and authority of the church and of their Highnesses.
                We will take you and your wives and children and make them slaves...
                And we will take your property and will do you all the harm and evil we can..."

--The Requerimiento (read by Spanish Conquistadors to the people of the "New World" )

Comment

*L* Dancin all the Homiez will pitch in top get you a stripper.. or at least a lap dance.. :rofl2:
                  "Smile If U's A Hottie" :50:

"Good Better Best Never Let It Rest Until The Good Is Better And The Better Is Best" :D

Comment

Originally posted by ~*~Xammy~*~
                    *L* Dancin all the Homiez will pitch in top get you a stripper.. or at least a lap dance.. :rofl2:
                    better yet..we'll just have a homie strip for ya?!!! *LMAO* ahem...*chewyandshanda* *LMAO* JK

Comment

Originally posted by Burberrilish
                      better yet..we'll just have a homie strip for ya?!!! *LMAO* ahem...*chewyandshanda* *LMAO* JK
                      It will be the best dayumb valen day after all.

:Naughty
                      :Thumbs

:Tongue

Comment

When I was little my dad would buy all of us kids v-day cards and mail them...it was sooooo coool !!!!! Now I have my kidz buy make soem and mail them to my dad....I think it's cool to include any family members in the V-day festivites.

Comment

Originally posted by Burberrilish
                          but come on..it shouldn't just be one day of the year??? LOL :p
                          Exactly, that's why I don't do Valentine's Day. Plus it's been too commericialized. Typical on holidays in the U.S. :p Anyway, I celebrate love everyday, and do random acts of kindness on different days. I don't think we should have a day that tells us when to appreciate the ones we love. It just seems silly to me.
                          Hhmm...I think I need to take my temperature. :D
                          "Support Bacteria. It's the only culture some people have."

"I can't sleep, the clowns will eat me."

"Things are more like today than they ever have been."

Comment

VALENTIME'S DAY CAN KISS MY FLAT, CARAMEL ARSE!!

Can we say bitter? Hahaha jks...MissGo is my valentine.
                            Got percap?

Comment

Originally posted by Jibby™
                              VALENTIME'S DAY CAN KISS MY FLAT, CARAMEL ARSE!!

Can we say bitter? Hahaha jks...MissGo is my valentine.
                              Well, that goes without saying. Oh wait, does that mean I have to get you something. So, I would have to send another package?

I think we should just ban valentine's day. I mean, there is a reason why my sisters and I call it v-day AND V does not stand for Valentine. Maybe I should write vd day?
                              "Support Bacteria. It's the only culture some people have."

"I can't sleep, the clowns will eat me."

"Things are more like today than they ever have been."

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                                Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                by OLChemist
                                *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                              • TigerEyes214
                                Neverending Game
                                by TigerEyes214
                                k. I didn't see any game like this before so....short and sweet here goes:

Last one to post wins!!! GO!!!!!!

(so far I'm the winner) :taunting:
                                05-07-2004, 04:12 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X