Did You See That?? Janet and Justin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did You See That?? Janet and Justin

i was watching the superbowl half time show.. and dang what janet and justin did at the last part of there show...all i have to say now you see why guys love football. and the funny part is that the the network was suprise...

Okay, did she "pop" out like I thought she did? LOL I wasn't positive but I was pretty sure she did! :Chatter
    He's the type of rez I like
    ~A. Waquie Nov. 2003~

Comment

it looked like justin ripped her top off on purpose,,i was shocked,,i was all like why would he do that?? or maybe he was trying to fix it and made it worse buy accident?? :Chatter i dunno :dontknow: ,,but ya that was a good game,,,and i dont really watch football that much,,only for the patriots!! i knew they were gonna win!!!! now i cant wait for tha parade on tuesday,,its gon be crazy!
      :1Party:

Comment

I was like ... :JawDrop

My daughter swore that she had on like a pastie or something - but I was like .... I dunno.

Then this morning CBS is offering all these apologies....too funny. :)
        Everything is gonna be alright!

Be blessed - got love???

This b me.....

www.myspace.com/akayo

Comment

didn't see it, but heard about it on the news. According to one interent news service (one of the yahoo ones) Janet had a star shaped pastie on. I think MTV and CBS protest too loudly.

Comment

WRAL.com
            noyes
            CBS Apologizes For Breast-Baring End To Super Bowl Halftime Show
            Timberlake Tears Off Part Of Janet Jackson's Top
            POSTED: 2:12 a.m. EST February 2, 2004

NEW YORK -- CBS apologized on Sunday for an unexpectedly R-rated end to its Super Bowl halftime show, when singer Justin Timberlake tore off part of Janet Jackson's top, exposing her breast.

"CBS deeply regrets the incident," spokeswoman LeslieAnne Wade said after the network received several calls about the show.

The two singers were performing a flirtatious duet to end the halftime show, and at the song's finish, Timberlake reached across Jackson's leather gladiator outfit and pulled off the covering to her right breast.

The network quickly cut away from the shot, and did not mention the incident on the air.

Timberlake said he did not intend to expose Jackson's breast.

"I am sorry that anyone was offended by the wardrobe malfunction during the halftime performance of the Super Bowl," Timberlake said in a statement. "It was not intentional and is regrettable."

Wade said CBS officials attended rehearsals of the halftime show all week, "and there was no indication any such thing would happen.

"The moment did not conform to CBS' broadcast standards, and we would like to apologize to anyone who was offended."

The Super Bowl halftime show, which also featured P. Diddy, Nelly and Kid Rock, was produced by MTV, CBS' corporate cousin in Viacom.

"We were extremely disappointed by elements of the MTV-produced halftime show," Joe Browne, NFL executive vice president, said. "They were totally inconsistent with assurances our office was given about the content of the show.

"It is unlikely that MTV will produce another Super Bowl halftime."

MTV issued a contrite statement in which it also apologized, saying the incident was "unrehearsed, unplanned, completely unintentional and was inconsistent with assurances we had about the content of the performance."

Copyright 2004 by The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
            Everything is gonna be alright!

Be blessed - got love???

This b me.....

www.myspace.com/akayo

Comment

yup i saw the pastie too...

i think it was staged. janets reaction was too theaticrical b4 the lights went out....
              Oh yeah, I used to know Quentin...He's a real...He's a real Jerky

~Flat Beat~

Comment

There is no pastie.

Check on Yahoo homepage. There's a slideshow on there. No pastie.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiwehnzii
                  There is no pastie.

Check on Yahoo homepage. There's a slideshow on there. No pastie.
                  on slide 10 there is something on her breast...unless she has some misshapen nipple, or something growing from it that shouldnt be there...
                  Last edited by Emmy; 02-02-2004, 10:15 AM.

~Flat Beat~

Comment

Originally posted by Emmy
                    unless she has some misshapen nipple, or something growing from it that shouldnt be there...
                    Well, maybe that's what her nipple looks like.

Any body else got a nippple like that? :D Just kidding,girls.

Comment

lol... could be like piercings and attachment or somethin if shes into that....

:Chatter

~Flat Beat~

Comment

That was definitely part of the show. I mean the words to the song JT was singing went something like "bet I'll have you naked by the end of this song." And then her tit comes flying out. Coincidence? Don't think so!

Comment

***Janet Jackson and Justin Timberlake***

okay so whta do u think ppl! was it a big deal or what??

i didnt see it cuz well...i was at bingo :Chatter
                          but i heard about it all over tv, all over the radio and they were saying how it was SUCH a big deal and a cheap publicity stunt and that janet jackson just had so little faith in her new album that she had to resort to that type of publicity....

i myself am not shocked! cuz cmon....every year someone else tries something new....and its gotta go to nekkedness extremes these days....

when lil kim wore her one outtie to the grammy's the same talk went on the next day......when britney stripped down on the mtv awards and everyone thought she was nekked the same talk went on the next day......when britney and madonna kissed the same talk went on the next day....

i think its just gettin blown outta proportion !!!! and i mean.....this just proves that cheap publicity works! cuz everyones talking about it :Chatter

yes i am the youth no longer jaded by the media

but aside from that i heard the halftime show wasnt anything special either....

sooo ppl what are ur thoughts?? cuz i know ya'll had to have been watchin.....unless u were peepin the lingerie bowl :p
                          Last edited by ~*~ShanLyn~*~; 02-02-2004, 10:46 AM.
                          ~*~¤(¯`·._» >The Prettiest People do the Ugliest things <«_.·´¯)¤ ~*~

Comment

I am an avid supporter of women getting naked on network TV.

Comment

sooo okay i just saw the other thread :Chatter
                              but i wanna know if you ppl were offended???
                              cuz on the radio everyone was pissin n moanin about the inappropriateness of it all and what not......

but i dont think its any kind of big deal....a boob's a boob :Chatter
                              ~*~¤(¯`·._» >The Prettiest People do the Ugliest things <«_.·´¯)¤ ~*~

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                                Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                by OLChemist
                                *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                              • Tsalagi_Phoenix
                                Books!
                                by Tsalagi_Phoenix
                                It seems that all the 'what are you reading now' threads have died and I decided to make my own thread for books.

Post what you're currently reading, ask for recommendations or give recommendations, post what books you got most recently and anything else book related.

I'm...
                                02-16-2012, 08:46 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X