Is it ok to yell?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Smokin' Ace
    Things a Stepmother should never say...
    by Smokin' Ace
    This article appeared in on CNN.com this morning, and because both my children have stepmothers, I hear their struggles when they come home. I am not a stepmother yet, but I don't know what the future holds. :) I am just thankful that there are articles such as these out there...cuz, the truth is,...
    04-01-2008, 11:24 AM
  • Mato Winyan
    Let's talk about sex
    by Mato Winyan
    With things the way they are today... do you think sex ed should be taught at home? Or do you think it should be taught in the school with passing out condoms and demonstrations on using them properly? What about giving the girls that want it .. birth control without the parents consent?
    09-25-2004, 01:29 AM
  • sneek a peek
    to spank or not to spank
    by sneek a peek
    what are your feelings about spanking you child? do you think it is ok or wrong to spank them?
    02-17-2004, 08:33 PM
  • Plenty Fox
    Talking to Your Kids About Drugs/Alcohol-ages 15-17
    by Plenty Fox
    The many suggestions offered for the previous age groups need to continue and if they were not initiated at those ages, it is even more imminent to do so now. Continue to praise and encourage your teenage children for all the things they do well and for the positive choices they make. When you are...
    08-03-2005, 03:58 PM
  • Coyot_In_The_House
    Did You Ever....
    by Coyot_In_The_House
    Have the oppurtunity to grow up with some rather cool people and continue on with that experience thru the years but, but.....There was always a small percentage who were just miserable? You know that contingent of people that no matter what anyone did.......were just never satisfied? Seems this way...
    01-18-2008, 12:33 PM

Trending

Collapse

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X