Neighbours....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neighbours....

Gawd!! I have never had such a pain-in-my-rear-end-neighbour before!! :Yell I can't even have people over. I have to tippy toe from room to room... :creeper: I have to keep noise down at ALL times...

Most of the time, it's me and my roomie here. I'm usually gone to school from 8-9 am to 2-4 pm. No one else is here to make any noise. :dontknow: When we are home, we keep the noise down. He usually has his music blaring... the whole apartment building can hear it! Damn!!... He even walks around with a beer in his hand.. smoking cigarettes in the stairway. Uuugh.. he gives me the creeps. All my other neighbours are alright... they seem like normal people. This doot has an eery presence... :eyes116:

Uuugh... I'm sooo mad. My family comes to visit me and he gets extra annoying. Just a few minutes ago, he started banging on the ceiling (downstairs)... I'm not talking 2 knocks... I'm talking.. knocking alllll over... kitchen.. living room.. bathroom.. room.

I'm at the point where I'm kinda scared to be here alone. He saw me walk out alone one night... and he looked out the slide door.. and gave me the middle finger wave. I wish I could go exchange some words with him!!.. :Argue:.. but he seems to have a few screws loose... I wouldn't wanna chance it.

Anyone have any annoying neighbours like this? What should I do?... I can't wait till my lease is up. I'm outta here!!! I can't take this any longer.
    ~* Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to *~

freaky he mus be psycho

Comment

Hooo gurl I know exactly what you mean! When I was livin' in this one apartment I had a old woman livin' above me that would vacuum at like one or two in the morning. But if like on the weekend's if we had our radio on like while cleaning or anything she would immediatly call the police to report a party! I don't know how many times they came to our apartment becuz of her...after a while they juss started ignoring her "reports"

Now I live in a house and I am surrounded by morons. The only decent/cool neighbors I had moved last summer so now I gotta deal with 'tards all the time. One chick came runnin' outta her house last summer while i was mowing the lawn and started yelling "Don't be riding your gawd dam 4 wheeler through my yard" :Chatter I was like "its my lawn mower so if you don't want it in your yard find somebody else to mow your lawn!" :Mad :D

Comment

Miss Nish, I would definitely talk to the land lord/lady or the owners of the building. Isn't there some sort of policy in building that you can not be smoking the hallways/foyer area? If you do get a chance to talk with either your land lord/lady or the
        owner(s) of the building, I would definitely bring up his behaviour
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As for annoying neighbors..In the first apartment that I did lived in when I moved to the city. The ppl above my apt would be so loud. Their kids would be running around all the time and making all sorts of noises..it was annoying!:Mad I never did anything about it, but that one time I was trying to study and..well the kids were running around, so I banged on the ceiling, and they started banging on the floor:Yell
        (¯`·._)Ït §M꣣$ £¡kë ®åíñßÕw§ (¯`·._)

Comment

Nishy, I hate having loser neighbours like that. Legally, he can't do anything untill after 11 PM. So eff him, keep on doin' what you are doing.

I friggin detest inconsiderate neighbours and believe me, I have had my share. Before moving into my present headquarters, I asked if teh walls were made of steel. But luckily, it's only my landlady that lives above me and she is cool.

However, I slept at my moms crib first night (Sat) and she had forewarned me about "reproductive sounds" that could be heard eminating from the apt below. If there is one thing I hate, it's hearing women gettin the pork put to them. So anyhoots, it started around 2:30 am, I turned the TV up so as not to infringe upon the neighbours rights, but I swear those walls must be made of paper. I got right pissed off, not because they were "doing it" but because homegirl sounded so friggin phoney!! I wanted to yell "Yo, if you are gonna fake it, at least do it right!!". Geeeez, some people's kids
          Got percap?

Comment

If there is one thing I hate, it's hearing women gettin the pork put to them. ---Jibby™

what tha heck---haha
            blah blah blah....

Comment

Originally posted by Jibby™
              If there is one thing I hate, it's hearing women gettin the pork put to them.
              lmao....spoken like a true ojib...lmao :p

Comment

If there is one thing I hate, it's hearing women gettin the pork put to them.
                :rofl2::rofl2:

Too friggin funny...

My neighbour is an @$$. I have complained twice to the landlord... told him about his "behaviour." All he said was he'd have a word with him. The first time he told me the neighbour played loud music becuz I made so much noise up here. yeah sure!
                ~* Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to *~

Comment

Nishy, I hate having loser neighbours like that. Legally, he can't do anything untill after 11 PM. So eff him, keep on doin' what you are doing.

I friggin detest inconsiderate neighbours and believe me, I have had my share. Before moving into my present headquarters, I asked if teh walls were made of steel. But luckily, it's only my landlady that lives above me and she is cool.

However, I slept at my moms crib first night (Sat) and she had forewarned me about "reproductive sounds" that could be heard eminating from the apt below. If there is one thing I hate, it's hearing women gettin the pork put to them. So anyhoots, it started around 2:30 am, I turned the TV up so as not to infringe upon the neighbours rights, but I swear those walls must be made of paper. I got right pissed off, not because they were "doing it" but because homegirl sounded so friggin phoney!! I wanted to yell "Yo, if you are gonna fake it, at least do it right!!". Geeeez, some people's kids

Well my advice to miss nish is to document everything in a notebook - if he gives you the finger note the date and time, if he's in the hallway drinking beer, note the date and time - you gotta have solid proof of incidents if you want to report to your caretaker or property manager.

My building is super great - no loud kiddies or yelling - real soundproof walls - the only thing we had was this 120 year old guy who would let anyone into the building - needless to say the caretaker put a stop to it after we made numerous reports.

As for Jibby's comments - girl - that was funny!

:D

Comment

Ugghh I feel yo pain Miss Nish... in our previous apt complex we lived in... OMG.. it was awful! LOL we had like lil kids living above us... omg..they partied like crazy the cops came out a few times and finally they got evicted cuz they had drugs on the complex property and besides that it was not more than once these underages were caught with alcohol... :D sooo it all worked out for us.. except for the fact that them idiots before leaving their apt..they trashed their whole apt!! they threw all their shyt out onto the lawn ..i'm talking furniture ...trash... and from what we heard from the apt management they tore up their apt pretty bad to where they had to repaint and etc!!! as in really trashed the place lol... but needless to say, the kids had to pay for the damages caused :D and they were still evicted :D lol... but not long after that..we moved away from that complex.. now we are in a much better place.. :Thumbs. We have not yet dealed with situations like that!

but you gotta document everything!!! even if its petty lil things... especially the stupid finger thing too...thats just dumb!

Comment

thats gotta suck! that guys gotta go! i'd go complain complain complain :Yell yer payin for that apt to LIVE in and not to see or deal with or listen to or have to put up with disgusting neighbors. our current landlord/management favors some of the residents - it sucks. they watch our apt like a hawk and we've been written up for couple of things, LITTLE things, yet other tenants get to do what we supposedly "did wrong". residents fight for parking spots too its funny. look forward to an evil glare if ya find something before someone else. :Chatter Our family visits frequently too, my nieces and nephews run around like crazy but the family living below us is cool about it. Least it's not at 230 in the morning :p we're moving out though, in about a week woohoo!

Comment

I'm thankful we're not in an apartment now. The only time we did live in an apartment... we were in a family housing unit on a college campus! Full of KIDS... and very understanding tennants. We had great neighbors and the only complaint was when your kid brought other hungry kids home... so you could feed 'em all!! *LOL*

Comment

Yeah I know wha tyou mean Nish.. *L* My neighbor is Dazzle_me_now.. jks!! hahaha :rofl2:
                          "Smile If U's A Hottie" :50:

"Good Better Best Never Let It Rest Until The Good Is Better And The Better Is Best" :D

Comment

Last edited by Roobz; 08-28-2007, 05:23 AM.

Comment

Thank goodness i live in the boonies...our closest neighbor is half a mile away. I don't think i could live with neighbors, i'd be over there yellin around :Yell every night if I had to put up with some of the ch*t that you guys put up with. :Shocked Me an my big mouth would probably get my azz kicked:Help :Argue
                              yeah, yeah, yeah...

...never underestimate the power of stupid people in groups...

If quizzes are "quizical"...What are tests?

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.