Concerned about Hairloss?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Concerned about Hairloss?

oh I just had to ask that.... I keep seeing that AD on the side!!

BUT seriously.... I dont know of many natives who have that problem!! My dad still has a head full of hair.... and all my grandparents too!!

Anyone else have something to add?

*LMAO* :rofl2: CHER!!! hahahaa lol

yeah my parents still have a full head of hair :D soooo no worries here :D

Comment

Nope, i'm not concerned with hairloss...LMAO, I saw that same ad on here!!!
      yeah, yeah, yeah...

...never underestimate the power of stupid people in groups...

If quizzes are "quizical"...What are tests?

Comment

*LOL* there are lots of ad's on here..and funny how that was the only one that really caught my eye!!

:Chatter

Ok.. new question.... concerned about premature gray?? :rofl2:

Comment

LMAO premature grey...I get all proud when i got a grey hair...LMAO:Chatter :Chatter
          yeah, yeah, yeah...

Comment

My kids are causing more grey hairs to appear!! *L*

:rofl2:

Comment

tradish_wiyan LMAO premature grey...I get all proud when i got a grey hair...LMAO
              heck no......I PULL mine out as soon as i see them!hehe
              blah blah blah....

Comment

I 'm not baldin or greyin but it takes 4ever to grow out and when it does I tame it with hair goop.*laughs* Dazzle you dyin the doo or is it still natural? *laughs*

Comment

I also dye my hair from time to time when i need a change, like when i am tired of looking like wednesday adams (but i ain't that white) LOL:Chatter :Angel2
                  yeah, yeah, yeah...

Comment

I was just about to mention that add ... that dudes baldie looks like a real hairy arse!! :rofl2:

I ain't shovin ladies outta the way in the Rogaine aisle ... I still got my locks :p LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Dancin by the bay
                      Dazzle you dyin the doo or is it still natural? *laughs*

Dbay.... oh its all still natural! :D ;)

I'll start dying in about um.... 15 years when my toddler is in his teen's.. i'll probably really start greying by then!! *L*

~~~~
                      on a different note...
                      *LOL* @ dying... DID any of you see the episode of SEX/CITY when Samantha dyed her hair?? ALL CLOWN LIKE!! :rofl2:

Comment

cher - what about yer PINK strands? did that grow out? :42:

I dont like that TICKLE IQ Test pop-up!! :Yell

Comment

Originally posted by *-merk-*
                          cher - what about yer PINK strands? did that grow out? :42:

I dont like that TICKLE IQ Test pop-up!! :Yell

*LOL* yeah the color faded...and I was left with this piece of bleached hair!! (Good thing it was underneath my locks) But it got all light colored... almost auburn with a hint of orangey-yellow!! *L* I've been hacking it off each time I get a trim. Its just about grown out by now.. and that was done back in um... Aug 2000! :rofl2:

Comment

any ndn doots out there that have hair combed over like donald trump? thats a fuggen riot.
                            "Never be bullied into silence.
                            Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself."

Comment

Originally posted by peekaboo
                              any ndn doots out there that have hair combed over like donald trump? thats a fuggen riot.
                              OMG!! I actually caught an episode of The Apprentice... I was cracking up at his hair!!! He has money.... why cant he buy the hair implants?? :rofl2:

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                                Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                by OLChemist
                                *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                              • namamiinc
                                Hello From FLorida
                                by namamiinc
                                I’m a new member in town` and I’m so honored to be a part of PowWow community. Hope will to get to more friends and knowledge....
                                12-01-2022, 07:14 AM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X