Investments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Investments

How many of you invest your money?? In real estate, stocks or mutual funds?

I have a tiny investment in on a mutual fund and half stocks. Nothing big but in all honesty, I'd like to find that magic get-rich-quick pill.

Anybody anybody?

do a martha stewart!!!

jk...:p

yeah brian and i got some investments into stock here too and sooonn it'll be in real estate :D

Comment

I'm not talking about investments into SHOES... okay?

LOL.:Chatter

I'm talking a Janus 20 type of deal. LOL....

Comment

I'm too shicken to sign up for 401K here at work :Chatter ... I wanna know where my $$'s goin :p

Comment

investments reply

I currently am working for guy that has his $$$ in real estate. He told me come on, of all people you should know that It takes time but there is many options.I hate working really(sales)but til aquire enough $$$.But he just sold one of his props. 750k in sun valley idaho(I helped him fix home up, I got 3200 hundred -10 days work). he got hella. I'm a pomo indian from north of san fran and in this slow econ. it's all real estate that's twisting profits.
          duane potter

Comment

I have a little invested in some Janus funds. Stock market is doing pretty good this year. I think my funds have already increased more than 6% since Jan 1st. If that keeps up a lot of mutual funds are gonna be up 25-30% by the end of the year. Plus once G-dub gets booted out of office I'm thinking the stock market is gonna go up even more.

Dont really know much about investing in real estate. I've heard that its not the best place to put your money tho.
            A bit of health advice:
            "Every time you sit in with a drum means that you've sat in with every person who has ever sat in with that drum before."
            -Dr. Watson

Comment

I dont do any of that stuff. Get paid, pay the bills buy the grub. When I want to hide zhooniiyaa from my girls I stick it in my Oji-bank (bra)

*hehee* :Chatter
              "Gaa wiin daa-aangoshkigaazo ahaw enaabiyaan gaa-inaabid"

Comment

Hi
                I got some $$$ tied up in mutual funds.
                Migwetch, WPD
                Asema Is Sacred
                Traditional Use, Not Misuse
                Wakan Tanka please have compassion on me.
                OK Niji we are running a train with red over yellow at this powwow.

Comment

umm i invested in a weenie dawg lols she had 5 girl dawgs i made a 1200 hunert dollah profit.. minus 300 dollars i used to buy my dog haha rugged nways yaa!!

Comment

I have money in an IRA and mutual funds. I don't want to say
                    how much, but the mutual funds declined by 2/3 when
                    dumba$$ Dubya got appointed president by the Supreme
                    Court. I hope it goes up when this idiot gets his pink slip in
                    November....if he gets it.
                    alamosaurus

Comment

After diversifying my portfolio, I figure to gain a $3.00 return on my investments. That's just this year. I'll clean up next time.

Comment

Originally posted by SqUish
                        umm i invested in a weenie dawg lols she had 5 girl dawgs i made a 1200 hunert dollah profit.. minus 300 dollars i used to buy my dog haha rugged nways yaa!!
                        :lol2: teenie weenies :rofl2:

Comment

I had some $$ saved up in my Sobe "bank" but I raided it one wknd. It doesn't collect interest :( just dust. :42:

Comment

Re: investments reply

Originally posted by sf guy
                            I currently am working for guy that has his $$$ in real estate. He told me come on, of all people you should know that It takes time but there is many options.I hate working really(sales)but til aquire enough $$$.But he just sold one of his props. 750k in sun valley idaho(I helped him fix home up, I got 3200 hundred -10 days work). he got hella. I'm a pomo indian from north of san fran and in this slow econ. it's all real estate that's twisting profits.
                            Whats up sf guy. If you home work you stock options you'll find alot of 'uncharted finds not only in RE. Don't limit your self.

:Thumbs

Comment

LOL Squish, Chewy, you gals crack me up. LOL.

I don't have big investments in real estate I guess, just one house I'm buying soon.

Hmmm, I'm just confused what to do, think I should go see a advisor I guees.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• namamiinc
                                Hello From FLorida
                                by namamiinc
                                I’m a new member in town` and I’m so honored to be a part of PowWow community. Hope will to get to more friends and knowledge....
                                12-01-2022, 07:14 AM
                              • OLChemist
                                Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                by OLChemist
                                *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                06-21-2021, 01:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X