Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MeezeeKwe
    replied
    oh oops....i didn't even see that KweZ.....says it like that too, huh?? cool beanz! :D

Leave a comment:

• MeezeeKwe
    replied
    piniiwaboo!! ooooooh, thats my kinda delicasy too!!! but we say "penaboo".......however its said...its Good Stuff, Maynard!!!! lol...lol... :)

Leave a comment:

• ojibwaysweetie
    replied
    My mom makes a fantastic wild rice dish with cherries and pine nuts....to die for!

oh yeah kwe....piniiwaboo n frybread...an Ojib delicacy. I must consult my role model in anishnabe culinary arts on how to make it her way ;) YUMMERZ!

Leave a comment:

• *Kwe_Zee*
    replied
    How about... wild rice and frybread??

Or... Pinaboo and Frybread???:p

Leave a comment:

• ojibwaysweetie
    replied
    ohhh no no no no nooo....yallz never had my mama's corn soup n frybread...she makes the best in north america! :p

Leave a comment:

• FAITH
    replied
    :) dang iam hungry ;)

Leave a comment:

• TaShunka Luta
    replied
    yummy yummy...

I love corn soup!! I usually order my corn from the Oneida tribal cupboard :Chatter my fren turned me on to that - an put some beans in an some onion and seasonings an salt pork, and I usually make it with frybread or skillet bread - never had cowboy bread :dontknow: but it sounds good!! ;)

Leave a comment:

• Dancin by the bay
    replied
    Originally posted by MissGolightly
    Moose Man makes a killer corn soup. Here's his number and you can ask him to make some. 555-corn. ok, he does make some awesome corn soup and fry bread.

I'm hungry!!!!
    Is it on your speed dial missgo?

:D could go for some corn soup and corn bread right about now. My mom makes the best of both.

Leave a comment:

• MissGolightly
    replied
    Moose Man makes a killer corn soup. Here's his number and you can ask him to make some. 555-corn. ok, he does make some awesome corn soup and fry bread.

I'm hungry!!!!

Leave a comment:

• MeezeeKwe
    replied
    Corn soup and Fry Bread!!! Holay Guacomole! I'm in Heaven! lol!!! :D

Leave a comment:

• keenname
    replied
    Dang!...and I was doing good waiting for lunch...I just moved and have only one pot...good thang its a stew pot! Time to get the Cope's out!

Leave a comment:

• tradish_wiyan
    replied
    MMMMMMMMM yeah that sounds good...corn soup and frybread. Or anykind of soup with frybread:p :7:

Leave a comment:

• ac_miss
    replied
    I think every tribe in the US/Canada have their own version of corn soup. I like the southwest style of posole w/green chile. Yum!! But I take A/C'S versions, too. yuk-chee & softkee

Dang, I'm hungry now. It's only 10:00 a.m. I skipped breakfast.

Leave a comment:

• superndngyrl
    replied
    mmmmm dang u got me all cravin for cowboy bread! my mom makes the best!

Cowboy bread is like a fat tortilla ... fried kinda but nothing like a frybread...

Cornsoup...

we cook it with some cope's corn all boiled up in a pot and some beef tips (or deer meat) and my fam adds some pumpkin for flavor.

Man.... thanks dude now i'm all hungry. :D

Leave a comment:

• saukpuppet
    replied
    i ate this for two nights in a row....i cant find the dried corn here so my mom sent me a few boxes:D

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
    Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
    by OLChemist
    *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
    06-21-2021, 01:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X