Any horse owners out there??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any horse owners out there??

I am sitting here at work... and the weather is nice and sunny outside... and I am here in the office :( In the meantime, my horses are at home... enjoying this nice weather. I'd rather be out riding and enjoying this nice weather with them!!!! :Cry Well, I've got 4 horses... all quarter horses. My hubby uses a couple of them for roping and I use one to barrel race on... just as a hobby. Well, here's a link to my horses page... which is SERIOUSLY outdated... I need to update it. *LOL* Anyway, here are my horses. http://jan.ucc.nau.edu/~abb8/Horses.htm
    You'll never know what you can do... until you've tried.

I remember when Sissy was born! jes cute.... I want to see a pic of her!

Comment

Re: Any horse owners out there??

Originally posted by navajowmn
      Well, here's a link to my horses page... which is SERIOUSLY outdated... I need to update it.
      Okay, I actually had time to do some updating... these are the rest of the family members :)

Comment

Horse Owner......

Well.....:Blush :devil
        "She also has a very soft skin. The only trouble with snake women is they copulate with horses, which makes them strange to me. She say's she doesn't. That's why I call her "Doesn't Like Horses". But, of course, she's lying."

Comment

Good update FREN!!! :Thumbs

My bad.. I thought sissy was the horse we came out to see after it was born.

Does anyone know what became of Jake? :(

Jocelynn looks just cute!! She's gotta come over soon to visit Emily and her new puppies! :)

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzle_me_now
            Does anyone know what became of Jake? :(

Jocelynn looks just cute!! She's gotta come over soon to visit Emily and her new puppies! :)
            Some Dummyhead took him.... and we never seen him again. Checked the pound several times and searched the neighborhood. He never left home though. So that's the only conclusion we came up with.

Oh yes Emily's pups! I forgot about that... yeah she LOVES puppies :) We'll have to come over and visit with them.

Comment

heeeeyyyyy! :hey!:
              i used to have a paint horse ... her name was Lady :Thinking I think! she got hit coming back from a jinjee *L* wasnt funny at the time but it is now :p
              she had a lil one - named popcorn
              the horses we have at home now are all my brothers' and my nieces and nephews

cool pics thanks for sharing :Thumbs

Comment

Originally posted by *-merk-*
                ...I think! she got hit coming back from a jinjee *L* wasnt funny at the time but it is now :p
                :Thumbs

LMAO!!!!!!!!!

.....Cracker Jacks went flyin huh........or that yarn went this way and the horse went that way.

aye!

Had a mutt horse......real Navajo Pony........bushy haired/tailed, BIG ol'e head on him, small body........but, he was a good little horsey.

he went hoof up about two years ago. .....rest in peace Mike. Went to that big glue factory in the sky.......

Comment

The closest thing I come to is my new Husqvarna-40 2 horse powered mower I bought my parents. Talk about grasser cutter!

:D

Comment

Originally posted by navajowmn
                    Some Dummyhead took him.... and we never seen him again. Checked the pound several times and searched the neighborhood. He never left home though. So that's the only conclusion we came up with.

Oh yes Emily's pups! I forgot about that... yeah she LOVES puppies :) We'll have to come over and visit with them.
                    *LOL* Did you check your mother-in-law's house?? maybe she borrowed him and forgot to tell you guys! JK

:rofl2:

yes come over for a visit!

Comment

Originally posted by *-merk-*
                      i used to have a paint horse ... her name was Lady :Thinking I think! she got hit coming back from a jinjee *L* wasnt funny at the time but it is now :p
                      You think her name was Lady? *L* jk fren
                      awww.. sorry to hear.. but I couldnt help giggling after I read your post!! :p

Comment

Originally posted by Dancin by the bay
                        The closest thing I come to is my new Husqvarna-40 2 horse powered mower I bought my parents. Talk about grasser cutter!

:D

Comment

Re: Horse Owner......

Originally posted by Coyot_In_The_House
                          Well.....:Blush :devil

nevermind what I was gonna say! :Quiet
                          Hockey is soul food.

Comment

Originally posted by The Edge Water Kid
                            LMAO!!!!!!!!!

.....Cracker Jacks went flyin huh........or that yarn went this way and the horse went that way.

aye!

Had a mutt horse......real Navajo Pony........bushy haired/tailed, BIG ol'e head on him, small body........but, he was a good little horsey.
                            :42: noooo... riding back from the jinjee my horse took off and got hit by a truck, so they say :p

:rofl2: @ BIG ol'e head on him, small body

Originally posted by Dazzle_me_now You think her name was Lady? *L* jk fren
                            awww.. sorry to hear.. but I couldnt help giggling after I read your post!!
                            :Chatter YES, her name was LADY

Comment

Mel's all... "But I called her asdzaa!" :rofl2:

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X