Something to read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Taushina
    Moral Theology and the Bible
    by Taushina
    Sophie, I wasn't sure what to name this. I would've included the word "debate" in the title, but that word, despite its harmlessness, comes across minacious to some. I know you understand. I hope you find this and I hope I did it right. :)

For those of you new to this...
    05-27-2004, 05:14 PM
  • Smokin' Ace
    Things a Stepmother should never say...
    by Smokin' Ace
    This article appeared in on CNN.com this morning, and because both my children have stepmothers, I hear their struggles when they come home. I am not a stepmother yet, but I don't know what the future holds. :) I am just thankful that there are articles such as these out there...cuz, the truth is,...
    04-01-2008, 10:24 AM
  • CaudwellianDialect
    Sample Chapter
    by CaudwellianDialect
    Okay so thus far chapter 3 is one of my strongest, though it is an action chapter, and I am trying to avoid too many of those because I don't want to portray the Anowarkowans as violent people, but more, it is hard to say, they are enlightenment era almost technologically, but different then Europeans,...
    04-09-2016, 04:44 PM
  • Mato Winyan
    Thoughts on the Red Road vs. Rainbow Tribe Way
    by Mato Winyan
    This is a letter I received from a person that I have permission to post here. This is a result of a discussion on a group on the net. It was started because a person came on the site and posted a "prophesy" by the Rainbow Tribe. I felt that this man explained things extremely well without...
    06-20-2006, 10:08 AM
  • NDNQt
    "The Stance" - for all the women!
    by NDNQt
    Only a woman will TRULY relate to the following, but it's a "hoot" for all!

My mother was a fanatic about public toilets. As a little girl, she'd bring me in the stall, teach me to wad up toilet paper and wipe the seat. Then, she'd carefully lay strips of toilet paper to cover...
    06-24-2004, 12:31 PM

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
    Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
    by OLChemist
    *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
    06-21-2021, 12:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X