X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• april 11 2004

:hey!:
    Do you all do anything on/for EASTER?

Our family usually gathers and we do the pot-luck thing, sit around and chitchat, we also play various types of games, softball, volleyball, throw darts, win prizes, etc etc. It's pretty fun. EVERYone hunts for eggs too, not just the tots. the easter bunny never shows up though Hmmm?? :Thinking

yo merk

can i come I can bring a pasta dish for the pot luck. you hook up the fun. Are family will be in boise visiting one of my Uncles and cousins and go to a pow wow over thur. Thats it hope we have fun.
    Friends dont let friends take home ugly Men. :huddle:

:indian1: THE DARKER THE FLESH THEN THE DEEPER THE ROOTS :indian1:

Comment

doesn't nau powwow fall during this weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by Burberrilish
        doesn't nau powwow fall during this weekend?
        thought u wuzn't goin? :taunting: LOL jk

dammit MeL ... u took what I told u from work and made it into a thread!! *tsk tsk tsk* :Chatter

Comment

i'm not going ...

have more importante things to do that weekend :man:

Comment

Originally posted by step_2_da_side
            thought u wuzn't goin? :taunting: LOL jk

dammit MeL ... u took what I told u from work and made it into a thread!! *tsk tsk tsk* :Chatter
            .... :rofl2:
            i was thinking about it already
            "honestly!" :42:

Comment

Normally, if we're home and not at some pow-wow, my family has a feast on Good Friday. :D
              Hockey is soul food.

Comment

I loves me a good egg hunt ... and I'm not talkin bout the ones from a shicken!! :Naughty :rofl2: JK :D hehe

Comment

Easter!! How fun... colored grass, baskets, stuffed bunnies, and colored eggs!!!

Lets see.. we usually get together for an extended family dinner, and then an egg hunt. We sometimes play vball.. depends on where we're at tho. THEN all the aunties get together and gossip!! :rofl2:

Comment

Originally posted by step_2_da_side
                    I loves me a good egg hunt ... and I'm not talkin bout the ones from a shicken!! :Naughty :rofl2: JK :D hehe
                    raw pickled or hard-boiled? :rofl2: :rofl2:

Comment

Originally posted by theepowwowchic49
                      can i come I can bring a pasta dish for the pot luck. you hook up the fun. Are family will be in boise visiting one of my Uncles and cousins and go to a pow wow over thur. Thats it hope we have fun.
                      the more the merrier! :1Party:

Comment

Kickapoo Football! Girls are gonna take it this year! jk
                        The only time its too late to start dancing is when you're dead.

Comment

Yeah NAU pw is during this weekend!! :D Everyone come eat at mi casa.. *L* I"ll make mutton and kin'insh'biziih.. haha! :rofl2:
                          "Smile If U's A Hottie" :50:

"Good Better Best Never Let It Rest Until The Good Is Better And The Better Is Best" :D

Comment

:rofl2:

Are you renting out your front lawn too? For Campers? :D

Comment

church with tha fam and then a good ole dinner!!!! yummy!
                              "Do you love me because I am beautiful or am I beautiful because you love me?" ~Cinderella
                              Obsession is an action word...
                              "I !!! and all things PINK!!!
                              This is for you Prince Charming....
                              Make Love :KISS001: not war..... :war00000:

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X