Fave Commercial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fave Commercial

What's your favorite commercial? I like the Geico commercials with the little gecko! He's so darn cute!!

I like the Nike Golf Clubs commercial with Tiger Woods and Charles Barkley. :D
    Hockey is soul food.

Comment

I don't watch much TV, other than the Disney Channel, and a few selected TV shows. But the fave commercial that I always remember are the PEPSI commercials with Hallie Eisenberg. :D

Comment

That nike one where that guy ran out on the field naked with just nike shoes and they were chasing them threw the scocor field. I heard that really happened so they made a commercial out of it. He also had a scarf on!LOL :rofl2:

Comment

I think my all time favorite that should be in the commercial hall of fame is the Snickers commercial.

Showed a guy painting the football field for the Kansas City Chiefs. When he is finished he is admiring his work eating his Snickers..... football player comes up and says "Who is the Kansas City Chefs?" Then the guy looks.... gets a look on his face and says.. "great googley moogley". :rofl2:

I love it!
          "We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

Comment

What happened to the lady who used to say "Where's the Beef??!!" *LOL* :rofl2:
            You'll never know what you can do... until you've tried.

Comment

hehehe those are all good ones!! :rofl2:

Comment

do you remember the pepsi commercial where a guy was standing by the pepsi machine trying to put his dollar in but it kept spitting it back out then it takes it and he sayes yes i know that has been me more then once :wall: drives me nuts :rainbw:

Trish

Comment

At first I thought that you was about to say the pepsi commerical with Micheal Jackson. :rofl2:

Comment

:rofl2:

Trish

Comment

oh yeah, where's the beef lady dang I almost forgot about that one she was pretty old okay iam going to be wondering where the heck she is at :rofl2:

Trish

Comment

The beef lady died I think :(

I like the ToysRus commercial where all dem wabbits are singin "here comes peter cottontail!" :rofl2:

and the one where the lady rips arse on a blind date while he's going around the car only to find there was another couple in the backseat! :rofl2: :rofl2:

Comment

:eyes116: dang she dead how sad :(

Trish

Comment

Originally posted by step_2_da_side
                            The beef lady died I think :(
                            Yer right :( http://www.tvacres.com/admascots_clarapeller.htm
                            You'll never know what you can do... until you've tried.

Comment

Originally posted by navajowmn
                              Dang! That's sad! She was cool! :(

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X