Thank You!
    Thank You!
    It Feels Good to be Back...
    (DMFC Hugs)
    411 is back to work;)LOL
    Err body in da club eatin chips!

A part of me feels so bad but ooh not that bad

Comment

I have a disable reputation. Can anyone help me and explain why the change is so sudden? I do not recall doing anything, I have not posted in anything in a few days could that have soemthing to do with it? I am confused. All help appreciated. Thank you.

Comment

• *sniff sniff* I want some green too!

Comment

• happy sunday! i gave what i could to the ones that i was allowed to, then, you know the rest of the story! hope everyone had a fantastic weekend! mine was pretty good..c ya

Comment

• :hey!: yes, it's been awhile! I only stopped by to give rep ... :D hope y'all are doin well!!!! :huddle:

..::chewy::..

Comment

• I repped where I could!!! I'm online at the new house now!!! *yeah!*

(*Ga does a little happy dance*)

See you all tomorrow... gonna grab somefin to eat and go to bed!!!!!!! Night all!
              Haudenosaunee Hotties & Hunnies

Comment

• Gave all the green I could to help those Monday Morning Blues.
                When you are born into this world you reach for either a bow and quiver, which is blessed by the Sun, our Grandfather, or you reach for an awl and sewing bag, which is blessed by the moon, our Grandmother. From that time on you will follow that vision and be blessed.

Comment

• I'm an idiot

Thanks to all of you that gave my reps. You are all good people. But I tinkered with my options and enable the darn thing and have my green back. Gofigure. LOL.. I am still learning and yes do feel like an idiot. There is a good laugh for you guys first thing on a Monday morning huh? Have a good Monday everybody1

Comment

• reputations alwayz proceed!!

REputation,,,

The thing about reputation is that u have to live up to it, people that are worried about making or building their reputation, are people that would pray when everyone is watching. Or everyones seen this break out a real deadlee lead and then look around to see who is watching hahaha!! The same with medicine men, those who claim themselves to be medicine men, well what can u say about that!!!

Matthew

Comment

• That is a good point, thank you. Thank you for the insight. I am humbled now and do not have anything further to say. :-)

Comment

• green for everyone!
                        (at least the ones it will let me give to!)
                        Everybody Powwow !!!!!

Comment

• hey ya'll , gave as much as i could ....till i got a 24hr suspension ,anyhow have a great evening ya'll , i'll spread some more lubb 2morrow !

Comment

• Everyone who wants green say I!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SeminoleSista
                              Everyone who wants green say I!!!
                              I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Haudenosaunee Hotties & Hunnies

Comment

• I haven't been around too much lately but I came in today and spread the love as far as I could and I still have to wait for some of you or spread it around before I can give back.

But anyways...... IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

want more good rep!!!!!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X