No announcement yet.

Spreading Reputation!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who hoo it's friday. :) thanks fro the rep guys . I might not be able to get on this weekend were having a Hurricane, it will hit the gulf side of florida, I live on the Atlantic side but we will have the tropical storms (nasty ones) we just filled up all of our water containers & got all of the batteries,candels and flashlights & propain tanks filled I hope we wont need them. have a great weekend everybody.
    don't you be wastin' all your money
    on syrup and honey because i'm sweet enough

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.

Comment

• take some green with you!!!!!!
      The Creator gives us truth :

Comment

• Rep Points!

Originally posted by Heat Miser J
        Make sure its a good rep! :D
        That would be a good idea...lol!

Comment

• Good morning! I'm back, I had a good trip but it was soo sad when I left. I cried all the way home! My son makes me sooooo proud! Your welcome Kakeeya! I got you covered Good Medicine.. with green! Well, got to go and spread a lil more cheer before I'm off to work!!! Everyong I hope you enjoy the day!

Comment

• Well Hello everyone :hey!: Thank you much for the reps I recieved.I was almost done getting everyone back when I got put on lockdown yet again.Have a great weekend.
            Err body in da club eatin chips!

A part of me feels so bad but ooh not that bad

Comment

• TGIF!! I came, I saw, I spread..... :Chatter

I gave as much as I am allowed and am now on lock up again, I'll keep spreading the love as soon as I can! :2:

Comment

• Happy Friday all!!! Thanks for all the good rep!! I got a big FAT ticket a few weeks ago and I have to spend Sunday in driving school... go figure... It was for something SO dumb too... the cop coulda been cool but NOOOOoooo... oh well... have a FANTABULOUS weekend... much aloha... ga.
                Haudenosaunee Hotties & Hunnies

Comment

• All repped out. Spending the weekend at home beading.
                  When you are born into this world you reach for either a bow and quiver, which is blessed by the Sun, our Grandfather, or you reach for an awl and sewing bag, which is blessed by the moon, our Grandmother. From that time on you will follow that vision and be blessed.

Comment

• :hey!: just spreading the love :)

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.

Comment

• wait a minute

how much rep points are we allowed to give out a day?

Comment

• Originally posted by SeminoleSista
                        how much rep points are we allowed to give out a day?
                        It's a mystery to me... some days I only am able to give out one... other days I have to really search around for people to give to before I'm restricted again. I can't figure it out!!

Anywho... the weekend is here... anybody got anything exciting planned??
                        Haudenosaunee Hotties & Hunnies

Comment

• Have a goot w/e ya'll :hey!: (have a goot :3: to anyone who's on the trail this w/e ), gave out as much as i can too :flowers: ,anywhoz see ya :Wave

Comment

• Dreading

I'm having some mixed feelings for real...I am going back to school in about two or so weeks...I'm going back to work on Monday (only to quit in time for school)....and I have some serious things to think through...How come they didn't teach us stress management in High School?

Comment

• hi everyone & safe weekend :)
                              I started to give out rep & after many you must give out to others I got to give out 1 & then I'm on the 24 hr. waiting list.
                              laterz

Comment

• I came, I saw, I gave good reps! Hi everyone, I'm having a good weekend, hope you are too. I gave to the ones that I was allowed to, I too had to check around to finally I found 3 or 4.. I'll be back tomorrow.. thanks to all that gave to me...

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.