No announcement yet.

Spreading Reputation!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone have a Great Day! The Best to You All!

Summerwaters :Wave :indian2:

Comment

• HAPPY MONDAY ALL... Took me a while to get up and get going today but I made it to the office and I'm doing my best to hang in there... ugh... I wish caffeine was offered through an IV... *yawn... stretch*
      Haudenosaunee Hotties & Hunnies

Comment

• Hey all!! someone gave me good rep but left no name or nothing, I might have it narrowed down by the time.. Sure wish I new who so i can return the favor.. my day started awful, ended up at the hospital.. for the time being i'm fine.. talk 2 you later..

Comment

• Originally posted by little wolf
          Hey all!! someone gave me good rep but left no name or nothing, I might have it narrowed down by the time.. Sure wish I new who so i can return the favor.. my day started awful, ended up at the hospital.. for the time being i'm fine.. talk 2 you later..
          OMG, are you going to be okay? I hope you are okay and have a better day tomorrow. Hope you find your rep person too...Hey, I'll give you some for your bad day....feel better?

Comment

• :WaveHey all... I'm on Rep lock down so I don't have anything to give until tomorrow ... BUT!!! Don't despair!! I got this in my email today and thought I'd pass it on...

Here's to a quick recovery Lil... hang in there!! :huddle: *hugs*

In April, Maya Angelou was interviewed by Oprah (on her show) for Dr. Angelou's 74th birthday. Oprah asked her what she thought of growing older. And, there on television, she said it was "exciting." Regarding body changes, she said there were many, occurring every day... like her breasts. They seem to be in a race to see which will reach her waist first, she said. The audience laughed so hard they cried. Dr. Angelou also said:

"I've learned that no matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow. I've learned that you can tell a lot about a person by the way he/she handles these three things: a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights. I've learned that regardless of your relationship with your parents, you'll miss them when they're gone from your life. I've learned that making a "living" is not the same thing as making a "life." I've learned that life sometimes gives you a second chance. I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something learned that even when I have pains, I don't have to be one. I've learned that every day you should reach out and touch someone. People love a warm hug, or just a friendly pat on the back. I've learned that I still have a lot to learn. I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel."

Until tomorrow... :flowers: ~ga.

Haudenosaunee Hotties & Hunnies

Comment

• whats your concious say...

Sago everyone...well I am new to this pow-wows.com thing but I do need to build up some points so "HEY"

Whats your opinion of Indians selling feathers to indians? I know a guy who I met at a gathering about three years ago offered to sell me some wings...I said no freakin way man...thats like asking for a death wish or something bad to happen to you.

Then later on I found out hey needed money to go to a cerimony out in the states...then I thought well if I bought them I know how to take care of them and they would not be mistreated or disrespected...I never did buy them...but what do yah think?
              Last edited by whitepinedancers; 08-16-2004, 10:41 PM.
              [ :dancer:

Comment

• stopped in to spread the green love!!!!:flowers:
                The Creator gives us truth :

Comment

• Yay i can spread the ndn lubb !!!

Comment

• You guys are all great! I asked for some rep earlier today and I look back and see I got a lot !!! THANKS A BUNCH.... oh yeah and little wolf... i believe that was me... i didn't pay attention to the fact that you can leave your name... just spread'n the love....

Have a good nite all!

Comment

• Hi everyone :11: that's cool gaonseh here is one my Grandma use to tell me, I've learned that you will always have a lot to learn.
                      Little wolf I hope your ok what happened?
                      don't you be wastin' all your money
                      on syrup and honey because i'm sweet enough

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.

Comment

• ~*dmfc*~

Originally posted by gaonseh
                        HAPPY MONDAY ALL... Took me a while to get up and get going today but I made it to the office and I'm doing my best to hang in there... ugh... I wish caffeine was offered through an IV... *yawn... stretch*
                        Ga you are too funny, caffeine through an IV.If I hear of anything I'll let you know as soon as possible...
                        On another note, I'm finally of lockdown so I gave what I could and will be back to give some more.Have a Goot Tuesday Everyone :hey!:
                        Err body in da club eatin chips!

A part of me feels so bad but ooh not that bad

Comment

• Hey, I gave to all that I could...Gotta go to work now.. hi ho hi ho it's off to work I go..

Comment

• Happy Tuesday pws.com!! :blow:

To those who sent me good rep while I was away... THANKS!! :flowers:
                            Hockey is soul food.

Comment

• Have a good chewy Tuesday everyone!! LOL :hey!:

Comment

• Morning everyone I too am on 24 lockdown, have a great day laterz. :)
                                don't you be wastin' all your money
                                on syrup and honey because i'm sweet enough

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.