Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ginger
    Hi everybody
    I like the way you did the colored names :)

Yeah we got charged taxes too! LOL Hey you could donate too. Hmmm?? You have a nice set of points there. LOL JK

Comment

• Originally posted by Dazzle_me_now
      hey all!! You all got some purdy colored names!!! :D

I've given you all good :Thumbs rep... it wont let me give me more... I need to spread it around more!! :) :D

All is good here in Arizona! ;) Its nice and warm.. yet breezy and cool!

I wish I was in arizona. I wanna go there someday. I only been threw a little corner of it on the way to L.A But I seen the grand cayon. Is that in Arizona?? LOL

Comment

• Hey everyone I got a bad rep! From the post my school won't excuse.... I think it was Blackfoot honey. She got mad cuz I wouln't agree with her. How childish is she?? It's all fun!! Didn't hurt me none! LOL

Comment

• azhe'ni... yes the Grand Canyon is in Arizona!
          It sounds like most likely you cruized thru my part of the state while headed to LA!! :Thumbs

No matter how much bad rep you get... just remember keep posting and sending out good rep!! And send some good rep to whoever you think gave you bad rep! :) Balance things out a bit! :D

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

who's powwowing this weekend???

Comment

• Did you know you can buy both a colored name and a glowing one! too cool! :)

Comment

• Singing Eagle.... you have both!! Looks kewl... :Thumbs

And congrats on floor seats!!! Wow... lucky! :p

Comment

Singing Eagle.... you have both!! Looks kewl... :Thumbs

And congrats on floor seats!!! Wow... lucky! :p
                Thanks - less then a month to go - I can't believe how excited I am about going to this concert - feel like I'm a young chick! PARTAY!!!!!WOOHOO!!!!! Then I remember that I'm going with my teenage daughter! Less party but lots of WOOHOO!
                Last edited by Singing Eagle; 04-16-2004, 02:32 PM.

Comment

azhe'ni... yes the Grand Canyon is in Arizona!
                  It sounds like most likely you cruized thru my part of the state while headed to LA!! :Thumbs

No matter how much bad rep you get... just remember keep posting and sending out good rep!! And send some good rep to whoever you think gave you bad rep! :) Balance things out a bit! :D

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

who's powwowing this weekend???
                  Thanks for the advice. It might be a little late! LOL But I'll remember that next time. I the type of person I like to get along with everyone. So I do. It's all good now. It don't bother me I just thought it was kinda funnie!! LOL Later arizona!

Comment

• Originally posted by Singing Eagle
                    Thanks - less then a month to go - I can't believe how excited I am about going to this concert - feel like I'm a young chick! PARTAY!!!!!WOOHOO!!!!! Then I remember that I'm going with my teenage daughter! Less party but lots of WOOHOO!
                    ooohh how fun!! My pre-teen daughter wanted me to take her to Missy Elliot, Alicia Keys, and Beyonce last nite. But unfortunately the mean mom in me took over. I had to say "No, its a school nite.. and by the way, when are you going to clean your room?" She just at me... *L*

Enjoy.. can you take a camera in with you? I haven't been to see Aerosmith..um.. since I was in high school!! *sigh* Memories... :D

Comment

• Originally posted by potawatomi_azhe'ni
                      Thanks for the advice. It might be a little late! LOL But I'll remember that next time. I the type of person I like to get along with everyone. So I do. It's all good now. It don't bother me I just thought it was kinda funnie!! LOL Later arizona!
                      :huddle: you have a good heart... thats all that matters!! :)

Happy posting! :D

Comment

ooohh how fun!! My pre-teen daughter wanted me to take her to Missy Elliot, Alicia Keys, and Beyonce last nite. But unfortunately the mean mom in me took over. I had to say "No, its a school nite.. and by the way, when are you going to clean your room?" She just at me... *L*

Enjoy.. can you take a camera in with you? I haven't been to see Aerosmith..um.. since I was in high school!! *sigh* Memories... :D
                        Pre-teen eh? Yeah the mean mom would have come out in me too - like for Fiddy Cent on saturday night I said hell naw - we're going to Aerosmith next month and you just saw Nickleback and Snoop! I'll take as many pics as I can - always take a disposable in case I get caught with a camera - plus they're easier to hide!

I'd love to check out missy, AK and beyonce!

Comment

• Yes.. she's 12. I offered to take her along (with her 17 month old brother) to see THE WIGGLES!!! SHe wasn't all that enthused... even tho I KNOW she knows those songs by heart!! *LOL*

She just went to see Michelle Branch last week. She said that was too tame and she wants something flashy!! LOL

Comment

• Yeah - Mine's 17 and 18 just before Christmas. It's a blast to go with her to concerts - we saw Poison, Goo-goo dolls, our lady peace, Nickleback - it's fun to have her old enough to do things that I'm still young enough to do!

Comment

• Hi everybody, :hey!:

Have fun at the concert singing Eagle :)
                              I haven't been to a concert in years, I have all boys & they like that Acid Rock music I don't know what you would call it, like Marlyn Manson stuf like that, I'm like how can you listen to that crap. lucky for me though they also love the olcfasion Rock. It just cowt too much money , shoot I remember when I didn't have to pay more than $20.00 a ticket
                              don't you be wastin' all your money
                              on syrup and honey because i'm sweet enough

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.

Comment

• :hey!: guys! :D
                                "Smile If U's A Hottie" :50:

"Good Better Best Never Let It Rest Until The Good Is Better And The Better Is Best" :D

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.