No announcement yet.

Spreading Reputation!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i'm still giving out points which in fact its so addicting *lol* .....can't help it !

Comment

• Coooll Beans you all!! thanks for the good rep! ;) i'll spread some more right back atcha!! ;)

Comment

• Hi everybody, me too I've been spreding the love :11:
        don't you be wastin' all your money
        on syrup and honey because i'm sweet enough

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.

Comment

• dammit now i have to wait 24hrs :BadPC: .....again !!! *shrugs shoulders* oh well ,don't worry i'll still give out some more if.....it lets me ??? :dontknow: .....hehe

Comment

• hi nakoda_babe03

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.

Comment

• Hi Ginger ! guess its just u and me on here tonite * does the homie hand shake* well shall we.......post ??? *lol*

Comment

• :) how have you been?
                do you always stay up late

Comment

• i try not to *lol* well i try to sleep early ,like i'll get into bed by 10pm and i won't fall alseep till 2 or 3ish , i'm not a morning person *lol* but i'm working on it .

Comment

• Speaking of sleep i should get my butt into bed ,otherwise i won't be able to get a good start in the morning prolly won't even hear the alarm clock :coocoo: *lol* neways gotta go now :Wave see ya 2morrow ,if not maybe some other time .then again i'm starting to get addicted to this (pws.com) *lmao*

Comment

• Originally posted by Burberrilish
                      Probably the people you kiss a$$ too!! :man:

LMAO JK :p

yaayy i'm down to 3 squares!! almost caught up with the webby!! :rofl2:

Geez, do ya wanna be smacked or what?? DON"T PUSH IT!!!!!! By time I'm done you'll be kissing my a**!! :Flame :Angry

LMAO! JK. LOL Geez I'm caught up with arizona! Maybe you shouldn't be given outd bad rep to people. LOL JK.

Comment

• Hello fello pws.commers :D Life is great!!!
                        "Smile If U's A Hottie" :50:

"Good Better Best Never Let It Rest Until The Good Is Better And The Better Is Best" :D

Comment

• Originally posted by potawatomi_azhe'ni
                          Geez, do ya wanna be smacked or what?? DON"T PUSH IT!!!!!! By time I'm done you'll be kissing my a**!! :Flame :Angry

LMAO! JK. LOL Geez I'm caught up with arizona! Maybe you shouldn't be given outd bad rep to people. LOL JK.
                          LMAO POta!! :taunting:

HAHAHAHA you finally SEEN This post!! you must got a lil birdie that told ya bout it!! :rofl2:

Naaahhh Pota.. i'm not giving out bad rep :) seriously... lol... bad rep was GIVEN TO ME!!! LMAO oh well its all good ...cuz i'm gettin back up there again :man: I'm just not an asss kisser tho..thats all :Tongue

Comment

• Tweet Tweet bubbs! LOl

Girl, are you calling me a a** kisser?

Comment

• Originally posted by potawatomi_azhe'ni

This is not a contest.. are you working that hard to catch up with me?

Seriously... giving out good rep is something you should want to do... not something you think you should do and get something back in return! Its all about spreading some happiness!!

Spread the love ppl!! :huddle:

Comment

• I was just playing arizona.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X