• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by potawatomi_azhe'ni
    Tweet Tweet bubbs! LOl

Girl, are you calling me a a** kisser?
    naahh i'm just stating that i'm NOT one!! :man:

Comment

• Geez, I'm afraid to say anything everyone takes things so serious on here. Everyone here that took what I say serious I was only KIDDING! Maybe I should come back in this thread another day geez. Is it me or has people been a little touchy on here the last couple of days. WHO cares bout rep. It's something for FUN. I thought everything on here is for FUN. No hard feelings with anyone! LOL

Comment

• Spread the love ppl!! :huddle:

:rofl2:

Comment

• Yes, this is all in fun people. Lets just post our humour and laugh with everyone, and above all, lets all respect each other and what we say in funners.

Now...............gimme some good rep points.

*LMAO*
          "Gaa wiin daa-aangoshkigaazo ahaw enaabiyaan gaa-inaabid"

Comment

• Originally posted by ojibwaysweetie
            Yes, this is all in fun people. Lets just post our humour and laugh with everyone, and above all, lets all respect each other and what we say in funners.

*LMAO*
            Exactly!!! Sent ya some good rep!!! :)
            Take care... :D

Comment

• :( I've given out too much ..have to wait 24 hours AGAIN!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ojibwaysweetie
                Yes, this is all in fun people. Lets just post our humour and laugh with everyone, and above all, lets all respect each other and what we say in funners.

*LMAO*

Tell it sweetie! LOL :Chatter

Arizona didn't know that you were gettin offensive bout that. Shoulda told me! I like to joke alot.

Comment

• actualllyy i don't think CHER...not arizona... was gettin offensive about it... sorry if i offended you by calling you an asss kisser ...but i just see it as it comes...but thats besides that fact... cher is a cool person.. in person and online...but once you over step them boundaries and start judging someone without knowing them...you've gone to far.... so just let it simmer and continue to give out your good rep :D

Comment

• Well excuse me CHER. How was I supposed to know her real name. If she didn't like me calling her arizona. She should of told me so. I didn't get al all offensive when you said that. I knew you were joking. So what does see it as is comes mean. Like what are you tring to say?? When did I judge her? I wanna know. Cuz it seems like tome your doing the same thing to me bubs. Oops whats your real name?? I think you need to simmer down or chill out. Your judging me like you said I was judging her. Which I wasn't. So you need to stop judging and taking things to far. It stop until you just posted this crazy talk.

Comment

• I'm not getting offensive about anything. I was just making it a point that this whole rep thing is not a race. I have noticed that you keep making comments about who has whatever number of green dots.

Spreading rep is a good thing.. its not meant to show status or anything like that at all. We just like giving out good rep!! And Burbs or Burberrilish (not BUBBS) speaks her mind and we love her for doing that!! She's an original and no amount of green dots will make us think otherwise! :huddle:

Potawatomi_azhe'ni ... its all good... keep posting! :D

Comment

• Good for her. I speak my opinion too. Everything I just told her was my thoughts. I was joking bout them green dots. Cuz I noticed alot of people had them. If you noticed you could've asked me. I guess people take joking round a different way. She don't need to be assuming anything either. I don't care who she is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dazzle_me_now

Spreading rep is a good thing.. its not meant to show status or anything like that at all. We just like giving out good rep!! And Burbs or Burberrilish (not BUBBS) speaks her mind and we love her for doing that!! She's an original and no amount of green dots will make us think otherwise! :huddle:
                          FIRST OF ALL!! DAMMIT ITS CHAR!!!! :Mad... ayyeezz!! LMAO JK.... :p

awwwww cher...thats the nicest thing someones ever said bout me!! *tear* :p

hmmmm ohhh kay... this is how us "homiez" are... we all know each other personally...we've all met one another, but there are only a few that we have not met yet.. and that will happen this weekend....for those of us that do know each other personally.... we do tease each other in this manner in person as well..but we do know its all in good fun... :)

other than that... i'm my own person.. if you don't like it..so be it..i'm not asking you to like me or whatever.. but i do speak up for what i believe in and also speak up if one of my friends are being looked down upon ;)

ALL FOR ONE.... ONE FOR ALL!!!

Comment

• Ok ok ok.. settle down now.. no need for raucous in here...

Peace pleez :D
                            "Smile If U's A Hottie" :50:

"Good Better Best Never Let It Rest Until The Good Is Better And The Better Is Best" :D

Comment

• I don't care what little click you got going on. I never took what you said offensive. I never look down upon Dazzle_me_now (happy). Duh isn't this whole thing bout Joking?? How many times have I said that?? Your just now saying it?? Your saying the same thing I just said over and over again. If your all bout joking how you got serious? Good I never asked you to like me either. THis is who I am. If you don't like it oh well. Your the one to take this further. You need to chill.

Comment

• I think some people need hugs... :Naughty who wants one first!!! *EG* jk.. hey you guys behave! alla you's this about good rep.. be good and give good rep! :D spread the love!! :D *tee hee*
                                "Smile If U's A Hottie" :50:

"Good Better Best Never Let It Rest Until The Good Is Better And The Better Is Best" :D

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.