No announcement yet.

Spreading Reputation!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *lmao* i meant to say " Good , :mocking: not Goog (my bad ).......*lol* whats Goog ???" :Thinking ......it sounds funny *lol* :lol2:

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger
      Hi everybody. :Wave
      Thanks for the good rep ginger!!! :D

Comment

• Thanks to Ginger and Burberrilish for the good rep !

Now my next question is, How do I give a good rep out!

I cant seem to find that part. Is it the same as "donate"?

Thanks again for the good rep, I sure do need it! LOL

Comment

• no, its not donate...thats to donate points to another user...

But to give out good rep....there is scale like icon on other users posts at the bottom left corner... near a dot and a trigangular warning type of icon... you click on that scale icon and there you are another window will pop up and thats how you give out good/bad rep to that other user..by clicking that scale in their posts :) hope that wasn't confusing :D

Comment

• i've givin out so many rep points now i have to wait 24hrs .....geez why does this thing has a limit ??? oh well guess i have to wait till 2morrow to give out my luff to everyone

Comment

• Your welcome Char & Journey :)
              don't you be wastin' all your money
              on syrup and honey because i'm sweet enough

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.

Comment

• Originally posted by nakoda_babe03
                i've givin out so many rep points now i have to wait 24hrs .....geez why does this thing has a limit ??? oh well guess i have to wait till 2morrow to give out my luff to everyone
                Good question Nakoda!! :) You're just good at spreading the luv and it needs 24 hours to catch up to you!!! LOL

For those of you who have tried to give out more rep but it tells you that you need to spread more around FIRST...... I read that you have to give rep to at least 20 people before you can give it to that originating person again! :D

Hope that was helpful!!

And CHAR.. yer explanation of how to give rep was good! :Thumbs

Comment

• That was not confusing at all! Thanks for the help! I sent back good rep to everyone who sent me some and then I sent out some more to those who least expect it!
                  I gave good rep out until they locked me out!

Tomorrow is another day!

I hope everyone has a pleasant afternoon!

Comment

• Dang.. you're almost caught up with me journey!!! LOL :rofl2:

OMG... glad to hear them directions were not confuzzling!!! LOL I re-read it and i was :Crazy LOL :rofl2:

Comment

• Originally posted by Burberrilish
                      Dang.. you're almost caught up with me journey!!! LOL :rofl2:

OMG... glad to hear them directions were not confuzzling!!! LOL I re-read it and i was :Crazy LOL :rofl2:
                      Char... i have to give out before giving to you again!!! ;)

Awwww.... giving is good!! Keep spreading that good rep people! :Thumbs

Comment

• I've gotten a few grey squares.... how does that happen and what does it mean?? *L*

someone enlighten me!! ;) LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Dazzle_me_now
                          I've gotten a few grey squares.... how does that happen and what does it mean?? *L*

someone enlighten me!! ;) LOL
                          yeah..same here..i got a grey square... :dontknow: and there was a comment in there too??? dunnooo

Comment

• Hmmm.... i think its time we investigate!!

The rep from Journey and Ginger was grey!! Thanks for the rep guys!! :)

Comment

• Maybe because I am new? I gave ya good rep, so I know it counts!

Comment

• Journey.. hey that makes sense!! Cuz you're new!! Hmm... kewl, ok I'll go with that answer!! :D

Thanks again!! :)

Keep spreading the good rep people!! :blow:

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.