Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dazzle_me_now
    Yes... red is a no no!! :NoNo

Can you believe??? I got bad rep for speaking my OWN language in a thread.

Some people dont like to spread the love!! *L* :p
    SO major props to you that do!!! :huddle:
    Huh??????????? You mean you got a bad rep for speaking your own language here? Who gave you bad rep for that? Man, that is just like back in the residential school days, where my mom and he sisters were not allowed to speak ojib. What the heck!!! Holeyyyyyyyyyy.....that is a bad repper giving out bad rep.
    Last edited by ojibwaysweetie; 05-03-2004, 06:33 PM.
    "Gaa wiin daa-aangoshkigaazo ahaw enaabiyaan gaa-inaabid"

Comment

• hey there ppl *waves at everyone :hey!: * just thought i'd stop by and i also wanted pass around my luff *heehee*

Comment

• Awwww thanks for spreading the good rep love you alls!!!

:curtainca :curtainca....its much appreciated :man:

Comment

• wow im glowing... thx all
          thanks dad for showing me the way, teaching me the language, and not leaving my mother...*L*

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*

Comment

• i hate that stupid wait 24hs thing but i gave people some more points till i couldnt any more

You got me lifted shifted higher than a ceiling And ooh wee it's the ultimate feeling
            You got me lifted feeling so gifted Sugar how you get so fly?¿?

****Mary had a little lamb but grandma butchered it****

Comment

• Hey everyone! Spreading good rep to all I can! Have a great day everybody!!

Comment

• I'm having a rep drought! Help a poster out! And let me know who you are - I'll rep ya back!

Comment

• Originally posted by Singing Eagle
                  I'm having a rep drought! Help a poster out! And let me know who you are - I'll rep ya back!
                  Sounds good to me! Lately I've resorted to bribing for green rep points! Teehee, just kidding!

Comment

• *LMAO Kakeeya. I read your comment on my rep ...I earned my geed points.

Comment

• *spreads rep to SE*

Comment

• Good repping everyone back - be sure to include your name - Oji sweetie - I got you back girl!

Comment

• Originally posted by ojibwaysweetie
                          *LMAO Kakeeya. I read your comment on my rep ...I earned my geed points.
                          Hope that don't mean what it does on my rez. :Shocked

That would be kind of.... Gross. ;)
                          :35:

*There are 2 sides to every coin!

*A man can be as great as he wants to be. If you believe in yourself and have the courage, the determination, the dedication, the competitive drive and if you are willing to sacrifice the little things in life and pay the price for the things that are worthwhile, it can be done. - Vince Lombardi

*Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work. - Vince Lombardi

Comment

• Originally posted by ojibwaysweetie
                            *LMAO Kakeeya. I read your comment on my rep ...I earned my geed points.
                            I don't think I said it exactly like that but YES you did earn your rep points! LMAO!

:rofl2: :rofl2:

OS: Thanks for enlightening me! (Maybe that should be my new siggy!) ayyy

Comment

• Originally posted by Kakeeya
                              I don't think I said it exactly like that but YES you did earn your rep points! LMAO!

:rofl2: :rofl2:

OS: Thanks for enlightening me! (Maybe that should be my new siggy!) ayyy

Comment

• Thanks for the points!

*There are 2 sides to every coin!

*A man can be as great as he wants to be. If you believe in yourself and have the courage, the determination, the dedication, the competitive drive and if you are willing to sacrifice the little things in life and pay the price for the things that are worthwhile, it can be done. - Vince Lombardi

*Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work. - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.