No announcement yet.

Spreading Reputation!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for the lub ndnsoldierboy and you too urbandn... I'm on lock down at the present moment but as soon as I'm able I will return the favor!.. Have a great week end... Oh BTW, my last 2 puppies were stolen fro their "pad locked" cage last week. I have a police report but thats all.. Looks like I'll have to look for them on my own! I miss my babies sooooo much! Even tho they got on my nerves.. You never know what you had until they are gone!

Comment

• Originally posted by little wolf
      Thanks for the lub ndnsoldierboy and you too urbandn... I'm on lock down at the present moment but as soon as I'm able I will return the favor!.. Have a great week end... Oh BTW, my last 2 puppies were stolen fro their "pad locked" cage last week. I have a police report but thats all.. Looks like I'll have to look for them on my own! I miss my babies sooooo much! Even tho they got on my nerves.. You never know what you had until they are gone!
      Wow, I'm sorry that happened little wolf. I can't even imagine someone stealing my puppy. I'll probably go crazy. I hope you find them.

Oh yeah, I also passing out some green today. I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend & I hope you all have a wonderful upcoming week!
      Never Hurt The Heart That Luvs You

Comment

• Did anyone take that survey? would you go to a powwow by powwows.com?
        What kind of puppies where those?

Comment

• Hey Cherokee tears guess you missed it earlier when I told you thanks for the green... I appreciate it greatly! And thanks to andre for the green.. My puppies are pit bulls.. and I miss them tremendously!...
          Last edited by little wolf; 11-13-2005, 07:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by little wolf
            Thanks for the lub ndnsoldierboy and you too urbandn... I'm on lock down at the present moment but as soon as I'm able I will return the favor!.. Have a great week end... Oh BTW, my last 2 puppies were stolen fro their "pad locked" cage last week. I have a police report but thats all.. Looks like I'll have to look for them on my own! I miss my babies sooooo much! Even tho they got on my nerves.. You never know what you had until they are gone!
            y/w
            sigpic
            R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Comment

• Good morning!

Comment

• got green?
                sigpic

See my trading post ads
                See my photo gallery
                See walela49's myspace page

Comment

• Thanks to singing deer, walela 49 and inuk! I believe it's time for me to be off lock down so I'mma gonna go see if I can rep a few!

Comment

• You're Welcome for the green I gave you little wolf! I hope you find your puppies. Thanks to everyone else who gave me green. I'm heading back to class now. I have a nice day!
                    Never Hurt The Heart That Luvs You

Comment

• Hey everybody! Thanks for the green. Kinda made my day today. .....i think i'm becoming a powwows.com addict.

Comment

• We all are. I have seen most of you here everydat too. Oh well you only live once

Comment

• I'm having another house cleaning party and you're all invited once again

Comment

• the greenz

gave out what i could today peeps! thanks for the repz and i'll b back 2morrow!

Comment

• haven't given in a long time.....gave what i could.....
                              www.myspace.com/dakota_giftedgal

Comment

• Hope you find your puppies Little Wolf.

Hey WHAT'S UP ERRRRYONE! Hope you all had a good weekend. I gave what I could and once again I've been givin' the chops so 'till tomorrow ya'll laters.
                                YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                                  Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                  by OLChemist
                                  *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                  06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                                • Tsalagi_Phoenix
                                  Books!
                                  by Tsalagi_Phoenix
                                  It seems that all the 'what are you reading now' threads have died and I decided to make my own thread for books.

Post what you're currently reading, ask for recommendations or give recommendations, post what books you got most recently and anything else book related.

I'm...
                                  02-16-2012, 08:46 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X