No announcement yet.

Spreading Reputation!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for all the greenies... lotsa people askin' where I've been... LOL... WORKING... Imagine that... i know... sit down, take a few deep breaths... ggl...

I also moved to Minnesota... and it's cold as [insert favorite saying here]

So, been missing all my Cali and AZ powwows... it's been painful. BUT... y'all are invited up to Prairie Island powwow the weekend BEFORE Christmas... come visit me and PACK SUNSHINE!!!!!!! LOL...

Thanks for the greenies... will be passing out what I have :)
    Haudenosaunee Hotties & Hunnies

Comment

• was here to give out green beads to the chosen few.
      sigpic
      R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Comment

• I got put on lockdown right quick.Be back soon
        Err body in da club eatin chips!

A part of me feels so bad but ooh not that bad

Comment

• I'm giving out as much green as I can today....who want some?!
          Never Hurt The Heart That Luvs You

Comment

• so'd everybody eat too much turkey and spend too much money at all those sales????
            :)
            sigpic

See my trading post ads
            See my photo gallery
            See walela49's myspace page

Comment

• Thanks for the reps Ndnsoldierboy and diamond. Tried to give to the rest of you, but I'm on lock down till later. Have a good day.

Comment

• your welcome for the green bead... ...

more green beadz to hand out to the chosen few...
                sigpic
                R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Comment

• I could only give to ONE person today!!!!!!!!! LOL... oh well, I tried... gonna go give randomly so I can give to y'all again... have a great day!
                  Haudenosaunee Hotties & Hunnies

Comment

• Finally learned how to do the green thingys ... thanks to ya'll who gave to me and i got a message no more for 24 hours and then i forget who i gave to and message says i have to give to someone else.... until next time

Comment

• Greedy McGreenster

Havn't gave out in a long time.. just greedy with my green! lol .. just kiddin .. anyways.. have a great day ya'll!!

})i({ Berry Beautiful Blogs })i({

Comment

• Just taking a break from class to pass out some green....ain't I nice to come in here & do that for ya'll?....HAVE A GOOD DAY EVERYONE!!
                        Never Hurt The Heart That Luvs You

Comment

• hello ya buncha turkeys! haha

haven't been around much, but just had to stop in and sppppread the lubb! how u's doin'!?! :)

Comment

• hope everyone had a great turkey day! i'm here to help spread the green and maybe get some green too

Comment

• <-----my real pic on profile...for handing out green beadz...the chosen few have been given their green beadz again.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Stopping by to give out the lub.... Hope the Turkey Day was good to all of you...Gotta go catch that sale at Goody's today....Cya!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                                  Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                  by OLChemist
                                  *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                  06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                                • Tsalagi_Phoenix
                                  Books!
                                  by Tsalagi_Phoenix
                                  It seems that all the 'what are you reading now' threads have died and I decided to make my own thread for books.

Post what you're currently reading, ask for recommendations or give recommendations, post what books you got most recently and anything else book related.

I'm...
                                  02-16-2012, 08:46 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X