Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• green beadz for a few folkz today...
    sigpic
    R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Comment

• it's goot that the site is back online...I wuz havin withdrawals!
      sigpic

See my trading post ads
      See my photo gallery
      See walela49's myspace page

Comment

• I haven't given out any green in a few days....so I'm just coming here to give to whomever I can tonight. Happy a good weekend everyone!
        Never Hurt The Heart That Luvs You

Comment

• finally...
          woo hoo can log into this site...

OMG... i so crying and everything...
          jokes..

giving out greenies..
          www.myspace.com/cetanzi

Comment

• Ok, I'm trying to give out some green to some people I haven't given out to yet. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend!

Comment

• Guess I din't miss anything since I've been away from the pc.. since it was down. I've been working on getting all my info together to get my disabilty.. Whew! Glad that's over with! But from my understanding is that I'll be turned down a few times before they'll realize that I'm disabled sooooo that's why I got an attorney.. Is anyhere disabled? ( I'm sure there are) if so how long did it take you to get things rolling?.. I'm off to give the greenies!

Comment

• got a new avatar...
                DigIt!
                sigpic

See my trading post ads
                See my photo gallery
                See walela49's myspace page

Comment

• was missing my arcade favs with the site being down

Comment

• No green beads today

Comment

• I'm in a very happy mood today....wow, that's a first! Just thought I would be generous & give out some green today!

Comment

• Ndnsoldierboy was here
                        sigpic
                        R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Comment

• Do natives listen to metal??

Comment

• Good Morning Everybodyy,

I was trying to give green but I can't give any, I must of gave to everyone here so far cause it says I have to spread it around, oh well, I'll keep trying, Have a good one!!!

Comment

• i was only able to give green to two peoples. Will try again later this week.

Dig the new avatar Walela.

yeah, natives listen to metal, in between celebrations.

Comment

• hello everyone. came to give the greens.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                                  Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                  by OLChemist
                                  *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                  06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                                • Tsalagi_Phoenix
                                  Books!
                                  by Tsalagi_Phoenix
                                  It seems that all the 'what are you reading now' threads have died and I decided to make my own thread for books.

Post what you're currently reading, ask for recommendations or give recommendations, post what books you got most recently and anything else book related.

I'm...
                                  02-16-2012, 08:46 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X