No announcement yet.

Spreading Reputation!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all ... just popping in while I have a sec... *waves frantically @ Chahta*
    Haudenosaunee Hotties & Hunnies

Comment

• Happy Monday Y'all!!

Ok, thanks to everyone who has given my lil green beads lately........I tried reppin' ya back, but I've obviously not given out much lately and they want me to "spread it around" a little more before I can hit ya back! LOL So, with that said.........going to hit the pws.com trail and SPREAD THE REP! *I'll be back!* ( in my most terminator-ist voice! )

Comment

• Originally posted by jones
        green for all
        more green

Comment

• I'm two pages behind, so I'll catch everyone up on green from me 24 hour/4 people at a time!!!

Comment

• holidays just make me want to give and give and give. I've empty my pockets daily into the Salvation Army kettle. It's hard to resist that little old lady ringing her bell.

Comment

• Coming here for the moment to give out green to whomever. I only could give out to 2 people, now I'm back on lockdown. Thanks to everyone who gave me rep! I'll be back laterz.........
              Never Hurt The Heart That Luvs You

Comment

• boo hoo...
                ayes..

oh well trying.. have to go back and back...

anhow..

giving out greenies..
                www.myspace.com/cetanzi

Comment

• Whoa, although I had to go back a few pages, I gave out da greenies to whoever I could. Hope you all have a wonderful week.

Comment

• handed out a few green beadz again....happy holidaze wherever you call home.
                    sigpic
                    R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Comment

• hi peeps...here to see who I can rep............long night last night, took baby girl to emergency room...had a peanut allergy...our first experience like that...anybody out there got a peanut allergic kid???
                      sigpic

See my trading post ads
                      See my photo gallery
                      See walela49's myspace page

Comment

• seen the door open....so i came in and sent some out to who i could....darn pop up messages says i cant give reps to the same person ...anyways catcha laters

Comment

• I haven't been here in a while, but gave what I could. Laterz!

Comment

• passing out more green

Comment

• Here to give out more green!!!!
                              Never Hurt The Heart That Luvs You

Comment

• Originally posted by Roskerah
                                All I'm seein is red!!
                                I went thru and read your posts on the other thread where you were talking to BB and I didnt see any reason why you should get red. So i am givin you some greenies!

Ive missed everyone so much! Thanx for the greenies!
                                90% Angel
                                10% Lil Devil

But I've been told it's the other way around!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                                  Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                  by OLChemist
                                  *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                  06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                                • Tsalagi_Phoenix
                                  Books!
                                  by Tsalagi_Phoenix
                                  It seems that all the 'what are you reading now' threads have died and I decided to make my own thread for books.

Post what you're currently reading, ask for recommendations or give recommendations, post what books you got most recently and anything else book related.

I'm...
                                  02-16-2012, 08:46 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X