No announcement yet.

Spreading Reputation!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for the green Cetan Zi and jones! I'll getcha when I can... I need some prayers ya'll, please look in the prayer circle.. Thanks lil wolf

Comment

• thanks!

to all my friends! I'm in the process of giving out the green, I have to come back in 24 hours!!

Comment

• Thanks Cherokee Tears and *FL*... Hope you're all warm and toasty tonight! It's a little bit icy here.. But nuttin we can't handle.. I'm surprised they didn't close the city down today cuz of the ice.. I'm off to spread the Christmas Cheer!

Comment

• heyyyyy

Comment

• Hey everyone...I'm just stopping in for the moment to give out some special holiday green to whomever.

You're welcome little wolf for the rep! Hey, I know how you feel about this winter storm. We're getting a little bit of everything here in Philly....snow, sleet, freezing rain & very cold temperatures. I hope you keep warm as well!

Thanks to everyone who gave me rep! Hope ya'll enjoy your holiday season!
            Never Hurt The Heart That Luvs You

Comment

• I handed out some green beadz today...
              sigpic
              R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Comment

• happy holidays!
                I love that song, let's turn the music up!

Smilies is not my 1st Language

Comment

• came to give some green beads

Comment

• hey peoples gave to all i could ill have to wait 24hrs to give to little wolf and yaquila

You got me lifted shifted higher than a ceiling And ooh wee it's the ultimate feeling
                    You got me lifted feeling so gifted Sugar how you get so fly?¿?

****Mary had a little lamb but grandma butchered it****

Comment

• luvin' the new av CherokeeTears!!!!
                      I'm watchin' da GRINCH right now!!! LOL
                      sigpic

See my trading post ads
                      See my photo gallery
                      See walela49's myspace page

Comment

• Thanx walela49!! I watched the Grinch yesterday with my little brother. He's still a little scared of it...lol!

Here for the moment to give out some green. Thanks to everyone who gave me rep!
                        Never Hurt The Heart That Luvs You

Comment

• Hey! its been a while. been busy. actually at work now but kinda dead soooooo i decided to come visit! lol
                          "So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their view, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide. Always give a word or a sign of salute when meeting or passing a friend, even a stranger, when in a lonely place. Show respect to all people and grovel to none.

When you arise in the morning give thanks for the food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason for giving thanks, the fault lies only in yourself. Abuse no one and nothing, for abuse turns the wise ones to fools and robs the spirit of its vision. When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home."

-Tecumseh

Comment

• Wowsers... all dat green... thanks all!! Made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside... was like a coating of moss... LOL...

Cetanzi... how you make the letters GREEN????? way cool!!!
                            Haudenosaunee Hotties & Hunnies

Comment

• merry Christmas!!!

Janell

Comment

• and just like Christmas shopping - I've spent all I had

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                                  Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                  by OLChemist
                                  *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                  06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                                • Tsalagi_Phoenix
                                  Books!
                                  by Tsalagi_Phoenix
                                  It seems that all the 'what are you reading now' threads have died and I decided to make my own thread for books.

Post what you're currently reading, ask for recommendations or give recommendations, post what books you got most recently and anything else book related.

I'm...
                                  02-16-2012, 08:46 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X