Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks everyone for the good rep!!! :D :huddle:

Comment

• I keep getting this pop up everytime I try to give out rep it says you can not give out rep to the same post twice.

I tried :D
      don't you be wastin' all your money
      on syrup and honey because i'm sweet enough

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.

Comment

• aight .... I'm maxed out! :p I spread the luv as best as I could .... thanks to those who've given to me also!!!! AHO!! :D

:Wave
        Chewy

Comment

• i didnt feel like givin out any goodies today :( hows that?!

JK!!!!

Comment

• ^^^ LOL Mel's all :taunting:

Happy HUMP DAY!!

hope you're all having a fantabulous day!! :D

Comment

• I'm finally able to give some back to everyone! Thanks all for spreading the greens to me and helping me be a name known to all. Lol, j/k!!!! I'll keep giving till it hurts and I can't give anymore!!!! :Chatter

Question: How do you get the smilies to post in the rep comments? I've been trying but haven't tried the right combo. It's probably something really simple but I aint seeing it!!! HELP!!! I want to smile and laugh when I give out rep too!!!! lol

Comment

• lol..kakeeya... memorize the smilies!!! :p... like this :p you just make " : "and then "p" without the quotes.. for the HUGS or the bunches of lil people hugging.. this one :huddle: that one is " : " then type " huddle" then add another " : " ..... ;) okay

Comment

• sorry kids ... I didn't get around to spreadin the luv today :(

Comment

• hi everyone ! long time no chat ,huh ? newayz just stopped by to spread some of my luff .

Comment

• Happy Payday! :D Came in to give some good rep!
                      Hockey is soul food.

Comment

• Happy Payday to you too shanda!! its my hunny's payday today!!! :D..momma's gonna make mad bank today!!!

I'm stilllll trying to spread the love...so if i haven't hit you up yet, i'll try today.

Comment

• hi kids!! :huddle:

I maxed out my rep in my congrats thread! I thought it would be kewl to show some love to those who posted in there. I'll be back in here tomorrow.... spreading more love as usual!! :D:D

Comment

• hey peeps i passed as much rep as i could be back in 24 hrs

You got me lifted shifted higher than a ceiling And ooh wee it's the ultimate feeling
                            You got me lifted feeling so gifted Sugar how you get so fly?¿?

****Mary had a little lamb but grandma butchered it****

Comment

• *walks in and spreads my luff to you all*

*muah* *muah* *muah* *muah* and..*mmuah*

LOL!

:D
                              "Gaa wiin daa-aangoshkigaazo ahaw enaabiyaan gaa-inaabid"

Comment

• I'm I to late
                                LAUGHS
                                Hope not, I needs some luving lol.
                                Just put on your dancing shoes and dance til sun comes up.....

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.