No announcement yet.

Spreading Reputation!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• there are reps comin to MCK and cd. Anyone have any clue who these folks are? I owe them a thanx.

Comment

• Thanks for my rep :)
      I got a fevah! And the only cure is more cowbell!!!

Comment

• they finally let send out a full load of green.ive been gone for like 3 years and the still said i had to spread rep around before giving it to this person or that person again. crazy.

The older I get the less of a deterrent life without parole gets

Comment

• @ Flutemaker

I agree!! I also miss my unlimited rep . While back I bought unlim ited rep with points. I wish that would come back.

Comment

• Originally posted by comadre View Post
            there are reps comin to MCK and cd. Anyone have any clue who these folks are? I owe them a thanx.
            Cd is Chahta Diamond and MCK is MCKiemle.
            A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. — Robert A. Heinlein

I can see the wheel turning but the Hamster appears to be dead.

Comment

• thanx yaahl.

Comment

• Man, I was only able to give out 1 green bead today. I feel so cheated. :(

Comment

• WHOOO!!!
                  sigpicWhy Can't i say "Wanker"?

Comment

• Happy humpday ,I will send out some when it lets me :)

Comment

• redhorse cafe hahaha

Comment

• I've been giving love out all over...who remembers?????

Who needs more love???
                        Last edited by trouble; 10-07-2011, 08:28 PM.
                        I will be a good girl , I will be a good girl, I will be a good girl......awe hell, we know this ain't gonna happen....

"Daddy would have gotten us Uzis."

Subeeds Said:Want to borrow my .30/.30 or do you have your own weapon?

Pigheaded said: "How come noone ever wants to pull pork?"

Joe'sDad said:"Wait. I can do without sweet. Just make it black...like my heart!"

Comment

• I forget where the green went, but it went!
                          sigpic

Comment

• Tossed out some greenies tonight to the regulars for a change, LOL.
                            CERN may have discovered the Higgs Boson but...
                            sigpic

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/

Comment

• greenies to the helpful today
                              I will be a good girl , I will be a good girl, I will be a good girl......awe hell, we know this ain't gonna happen....

"Daddy would have gotten us Uzis."

Subeeds Said:Want to borrow my .30/.30 or do you have your own weapon?

Pigheaded said: "How come noone ever wants to pull pork?"

Joe'sDad said:"Wait. I can do without sweet. Just make it black...like my heart!"

Comment

• Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.