No announcement yet.

Spreading Reputation!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gonna spread some love before I have to head out of town for IDK probably a week or so. So see yall around, maybe we'll all get together at the redhorse when I get back.

Comment

• Originally posted by comadre View Post
      hey what happened to my stars???????????
      um, the little line for your signature?
      Originally posted by pigheaded View Post
      Gonna spread some love before I have to head out of town for IDK probably a week or so. So see yall around, maybe we'll all get together at the redhorse when I get back.
      thanks for da love dude. just let us know when ya get back! well have a HALLOWEEN PARTY at the REDHORSE!
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Life is too short to not take the time to laugh” ~AME~
      "Who can afford NOT to laugh at themselves?" ~AME~
      "I laugh the most when i laugh at myself!” ~AME~
      "Laughter is'nt really "the best medicine"...it’s the CURE!” ~AME~
      "Give me a good laugh,... and i will give you my world!” ~AME~

**laughin**

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by APACHEFIRE View Post
          um, the little line for your signature?

o

Comment

o
            i dunno. was just teazin.**laughin**
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**laughin**

Comment

hey what happened to my stars???????????
              The rep points make the stars move up from bronze to silver to gold. I think it's five bronze star are needed to move up to a silver level, in each level, say silver... once you get your first silver star you need five bronze to get the next silver and then five silvers to get one gold....

The line of greenies will tell you how close you are to the next star... a full line is something like 7 dark green, 7 light green and 7 yellow... once completed, it turns into a star.
              A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. — Robert A. Heinlein

I can see the wheel turning but the Hamster appears to be dead.

Comment

• The lucky Few got a green bead in the Post Anything thread today.

NSB
                sigpic
                R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Comment

• Only stopped in to throw a few greens out before I head out again.

Comment

okay- what in the world is a blue bead?and "EVEN" rep?
                    The blue beads are from new people...
                    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. — Robert A. Heinlein

I can see the wheel turning but the Hamster appears to be dead.

Comment

• thanks yaahl!

Comment

• Berepped
                        You be Aight.......

Comment

• Loved as much of ya as I could, but had to save some for when I go home to mama. LOL

Have a goot weekend peeps.

Comment

• Comment

• I GAVE to the few i could.
                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**laughin**

Comment

• This thread today.

NSB
                                sigpic
                                R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                                  Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                  by OLChemist
                                  *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                  06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                                • Tsalagi_Phoenix
                                  Books!
                                  by Tsalagi_Phoenix
                                  It seems that all the 'what are you reading now' threads have died and I decided to make my own thread for books.

Post what you're currently reading, ask for recommendations or give recommendations, post what books you got most recently and anything else book related.

I'm...
                                  02-16-2012, 08:46 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X