• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I miss you guys!!!

I'm back on the site, full force!

Much Loves...
    Linds

Comment

• HAPPY MONDAY ALL!!!!!! I'm back and in full effect!! Gave out what I could... and wouldn't you know it... I started off the day by getting a TICKET!!!! Stupid motorcylce cops!!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!
      Haudenosaunee Hotties & Hunnies

Comment

• Thanks for all the good rep points. I'm trying to save up enough for a Sticky Post. I want to start a discussion on the Straight Dancing Forum about the intertribal nature of straight dance competition, but I don't want them to ignore me like they usually do.
        :Naughty
        When you are born into this world you reach for either a bow and quiver, which is blessed by the Sun, our Grandfather, or you reach for an awl and sewing bag, which is blessed by the moon, our Grandmother. From that time on you will follow that vision and be blessed.

Comment

• I'm here and spreading the love as far as it will go. Hope you all had a great weekend and are refreshed for this new week of work.
          Thanks to all that gave to me and I will give back to you as soon as I can.

Comment

• Hi Gang! I am having to spread the lubb around to other places, but do not fret, I will be be back to sread the lubb to the ones that know me best.

My smilies aren't working again! Have a good Monday everyone!
            Just Be Real, and live for who you are!

Comment

• What's reputation?

Comment

• Hey ya'll....trying to spread good rep...what little they'll let you on here.
                Pi$$ me off...suffer the consequences!

Comment

• Hey lindz!!! :Wave

Long time no see!! i hope all is well for you!! :) see you on the forums here!! :D

Comment

• Originally posted by Bingo_Orphan
                    What's reputation?
                    reputation is that lil green box under your handle :p... you have to give it out too.. people can either give you good/bad rep. If you get bad rep..it will be red..if you get good rep it will be green and the more good rep you get..the more green squares you accumulate. YOu can check to see whos given you rep by clicking on your USER CP and it will show a list there. :) ...also..if you want to give other users rep ... go to one of their posts and find the "scale shaped" icon at the bottom left hand corner of their post... next to triangular sign....under their avatar...and click on that and anotehr window will open up.. and it will either say "i approve this post" or "i i disapprove this post" and you choose either one.. and you can also leave a comment if you want.. usually what i've noticed everyone is doing is leaving their handle so that the good rep favor will be returned to them:)... but i hope this does not confuse you :D...

have a good day :man:

Comment

• Originally posted by Burberrilish
                      reputation is that lil green box under your handle :p... you have to give it out too.. people can either give you good/bad rep. If you get bad rep..it will be red..if you get good rep it will be green and the more good rep you get..the more green squares you accumulate. YOu can check to see whos given you rep by clicking on your USER CP and it will show a list there. :) ...also..if you want to give other users rep ... go to one of their posts and find the "scale shaped" icon at the bottom left hand corner of their post... next to triangular sign....under their avatar...and click on that and anotehr window will open up.. and it will either say "i approve this post" or "i i disapprove this post" and you choose either one.. and you can also leave a comment if you want.. usually what i've noticed everyone is doing is leaving their handle so that the good rep favor will be returned to them:)... but i hope this does not confuse you :D...

have a good day :man:
                      Great explanation BURB!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sewickly
                        Great explanation BURB!

Spank Ya!!! :curtainca Spank Ya!! :curtainca

oh yeah..btw..i gave till i could give :p... now i have to wait 24 hours :(

Comment

• Originally posted by Bingo_Orphan
                          What's reputation?
                          Already got a great explanation, but I'll send you some good rep tomorrow so you can see how it works.

Is that a photo of you in your avatar?
                          When you are born into this world you reach for either a bow and quiver, which is blessed by the Sun, our Grandfather, or you reach for an awl and sewing bag, which is blessed by the moon, our Grandmother. From that time on you will follow that vision and be blessed.

Comment

• juz passin the green
                            Everybody Powwow !!!!!

Comment

• Good Morning! I am spreading the green today! Have a good one everybody!

Comment

• Morning all....just wanted to say HI...
                                :flowers:

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.