children

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• children

What is your best memory of being with a child?

Mine is walking with a 5 year old in a wilderness area, and showing her two River otters at play in a stream. She stood entranced for a good 10 minutes before she made a sound that startled them into hiding.

My Lil' Angel.... Shelbi

My baby niece.... is... my favorite. BUT shh... don't tell anyone.

Anywhoo.... For the past few years.. I never looked forward to my birthday. Not becuz.. I grew another year older :p but becuz of the events that took place around my birth date.

Three years ago... my special lil' niece was born.. and it was the greatest gift for me. She was born on the Jan 22... 3 days after my bday.

Sooooo... All my memories of spending time with my niece are the greatest!.. She's a lil' punk but I wuv her.

This one time... I was telling her in my meanest Auntie voice.. :p.. "Nooo.. shel.. don't touch the TV".. (a big ol' screen TV)... She turns around and tells me.. "Cheeeeeep!"

:rofl2:
    ~* Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to *~

Comment

drumming

when my two year old son, windrunner, picked up his first drumstick at the Kopeg pow wow and drummed like he had been drumming for years

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• LisaMOOSE07
        Ashley Marie Stately "NIIYOBINESI"
        by LisaMOOSE07
        Today it has been 13 years for my one and only daughter. I just wanted to share a little bit of my lost with whom ever wants to read, but writing this to get my thoughts out!

Ashley Marie Stately
        NIIYOBINESI - 4 Eagles
        9/11/94-9/27/97

On September 11, 1994...
        09-27-2010, 02:20 PM
      • sunkato
        pregnant turkey
        by sunkato
        PREGNANT TURKEY
        >
        > One year at Christmas my mom went to my sister's house
        > for the traditional feast.
        >
        > Knowing how gullible my sister is, my mom decided to
        > ...
        05-04-2006, 02:48 PM
      • ntownn8ive
        Blonde Moment
        by ntownn8ive
        One year at Thanksgiving, my mom went to my sister's
        house for the traditional feast.
        Knowing how gullible my sister is, my mom decided to
        play a trick. She told my sister that she needed something
        from the store.
        When my sister left, my mom took the turkey out of...
        09-07-2006, 07:54 PM
      • CaudwellianDialect
        Grand Mother's Talk
        by CaudwellianDialect
        On my mother's/Japanese side. She was so pathetically aristocratic she said Okinawans were "not real Japanese." It took me a bit of investigation to realize that this was not a pure myth according to my crazy, oft' time lying mom (my mom lied a lot about what what my Grandma said, and Okinawa...
        03-27-2017, 08:59 PM
      • 50cal
        What da FUGGGGG!!!!!!
        by 50cal
        Is there anything else to talk about then all these boring threads??? I thought you people had variety......lets talk about something more interesting......like animal cloning ( I need new sheep so I can have fresh mutton everyday) or protesting outside KFC or finding a finger in a bowl of custard....
        05-06-2005, 04:32 AM

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
        Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
        by OLChemist
        *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
        06-21-2021, 01:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X