30 Som'thing Burfday Lashings for NDNKIDZ_5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 30 Som'thing Burfday Lashings for NDNKIDZ_5

HAPPY BURFDAY NDNKIDZ_5!! How's your tummy?!?!?

:HappyBD: :12: :Party :hey!: :PTime:
    "Those who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those doing it."

~ Ah nech me hewet ~ :49:

tummy is fine......especially cuz it's all filled up with that chocolate truffels you sent.......and let me tell you I was stingy as hell....did not sare with any one! ALL MINE. Big hug and thanks for my yummy present!

Comment

Happy B-Day ndnkidz_5 :) hope you have a goot one.. :)
      "finding your best friend in life and love is glorious"

Comment

Hey Lupie Siister!

Happy B-Day! Don't party too much cause you know us Lupies will pay for it dearly! :rtf: LOL :cake116: :1Party:
        Stomp dancing all night long

Comment

Originally posted by ndnkidz_5
          tummy is fine......especially cuz it's all filled up with that chocolate truffels you sent.......and let me tell you I was stingy as hell....did not sare with any one! ALL MINE. Big hug and thanks for my yummy present!
          DOH!! Dayum 5 why didn't you tell me its your birth dya. If your a real informant then informin me about your self is part of the plan. Happy b day and I want a troufle so don't be to stingy. Did our friend give you a visit and if so did you tell her i say hi while you stinged out on the troufels no doubt.

:Thumbs

Comment

.... haaappy birthday to you, may you have many more to, come to you hay-yaaahh-o-hi-yah!

Congratulations may our Creator bless you for many more years to come!
            Powwows will continue to evolve in many directions. It is inevitable.

Comment

Originally posted by ndnkidz_5
              **~****~******~**************~*******~

What do you mean your tummy is fine.... :tongue11:...then my work isn't done, you're supposed to be doubled-over with an upset tummy.... Guess I'll have to send another box!... :rofl2:.... Big Happy Burfday hug right back...enjoy this "new" year.... :2:
              "Those who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those doing it."

~ Ah nech me hewet ~ :49:

Comment

my tummy is fine... it's my teeth I am worried about lol....

Comment

:HappyBD:

Trish

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.