Who is this Julius Not Afraid guy??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is this Julius Not Afraid guy??

Everyone keeps talking about him and saying hes a very good dancer and cute and all this stuff, Does someone have a picture of him of something cause all I keep seeing all this stuff about him.

yup i gots a pic but its gonna cost ya :rofl2: :rofl2: jks jks jus kidding
    *~*~*~Do Not Lead me in to Temptation I can Find it myself*~*~*~ :D :uptosomet

Comment

:Chatter Crow.....ur funny......but yeah my frenz got pics too :rofl2: i know where to find them too :Quiet
      ~*~¤(¯`·._» >The Prettiest People do the Ugliest things <«_.·´¯)¤ ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by ~*~ShanLyn~*~
        :Chatter Crow.....ur funny......but yeah my frenz got pics too :rofl2: i know where to find them too :Quiet

SEE cali Chicky we gots tha hook up :Thumbs

Comment

yeah we aint all bad us homie girlz :Chatter
          ~*~¤(¯`·._» >The Prettiest People do the Ugliest things <«_.·´¯)¤ ~*~

Comment

yeah we know how to play Nice :rofl2:

Comment

Cali, honey, we've got this great gallery! See the word "Gallery" up by where it says "Gathering", "News", etc.? Click on that, scroll down to the Search box and type in Julius. There is a real nice picture of him at Crow Fair.

Comment

theres one in Galleries under Grass Dancing

Comment

Originally posted by CaliGurl
                  Everyone keeps talking about him and saying hes a very good dancer and cute and all this stuff, Does someone have a picture of him of something cause all I keep seeing all this stuff about him.
                  y i suppose u want him now ....''lol jus jkz im kiddin ok...''lmao

Comment

Originally posted by blackfoothoney
                    y i suppose u want him now ....''lol jus jkz im kiddin ok...''lmao
                    lol...blackfoothoney!! you're all..you know you want him to be your baby's daddy!! LMAO :rofl2: I'm juuusssttt keeddddiiinnggg so don't get all bent outta shape :)

Comment

lmao chars iz gonna get in a fight what?? lmao ayes all starting rumors but ahem Cali chick ahem ur gonna have to fight my lilo sisters for him cause they think hes Da Cats Pajamaz! Lols
                      if I am a reflection of him then I must be fly ~india Arie

Comment

Originally posted by Burberrilish
                        lol...blackfoothoney!! you're all..you know you want him to be your baby's daddy!! LMAO :rofl2: I'm juuusssttt keeddddiiinnggg so don't get all bent outta shape :)
                        ...''lmao am i an azz er wut

Comment

He's very hot and sexee grass dancer. He's off the charts a defenete 20 hope he takes 1 st at GON.

Comment

Thanks for the info chicks, now Im gonna check him out for myself and see whats all you guys are talking about!!

Comment

I seen the one in the gallery but that doesnt show him, just him dancing I cant see his face. Do you chickas have any showing his face??

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.