No announcement yet.

And you thought you had a bad night...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And you thought you had a bad night...

I just talked to a friend of mine who told this story, and I had to share it!!!

Her sister's boyfriend went out of town, and left her his Lexus. Well around 10 that night, she decided to go check the mail at the post office. Before she left, she took a sleeping pill, so that when she came back, she could just crawl right in the bed.

Well, she just slipped into flip flops and headed to the post office in the Lex. She gets there, gets her mail and when she comes back, triggered the alarm. Well, when she finally got in and disarmed the alarm, the car, being an anti theft vehicle, wouldn't start. So she is just sitting there...with a Lex that won't start. A pizza delivery lady pulled up, and she ran out and begged her to please take her to her house. The delivery woman obliged. When she dropped off my friend's sister, she thanked her and upon walking into her house, fell on the steps, scratching up her knees. The delivery driver looked at her like - OK as she backed out of her drive.

My friend's sister then went to get her son's keys so she could go find someone to help her get the Lex home. When she got into the truck, he had NO GAS!! So she made it to the gas station before it ran totally out, and got a few dollars worth.

She then went to look for her boyfriend's brother. When she knocked on the door, no one answered. So she then went looking for one of his friends. Figuring that the friend would be at his girlfriend's house, she went there and knocked. No one answered. But since the girlfriend lived right down the street from her boyfriend's house, my sister's friend looked down the street and saw someone moving around in his yard and headed down the street. When she got there, she saw her boyfriend's friend getting into his car, with a gun!!! She asked, "Where the hell you going with that gun?" He said, "My girlfriend just called and said someone was knocking at her door." My friend's sister said, "That was me, dumbass!!" She then proceeded to tell him the whole story and he graciously went with her to retrieve the Lexus at the post office.

When she got back to the post office, the Lexus started right up. Then she drove it home and had to drive her boyfriend's friend back to his house.

By the time she got back home and got settled, the sleeping pill had worn off.

It was too funny not to share.....gotta love skins.....:)
    Everything is gonna be alright!

Be blessed - got love???

This b me.....

www.myspace.com/akayo

OMG...hahahahaha
    yeah, yeah, yeah...

...never underestimate the power of stupid people in groups...

If quizzes are "quizical"...What are tests?

Comment

she shoulda just took nyquil then :rofl2::rofl2:

crraazzzyyy story!!

Comment

:Chatter :Chatter :Chatter
        :huddle: Learn to associate with the white man, learn his ways, get an education. With an education, you are his equal; without it, you are his victim. - Chief Plenty Coups, Crow

Comment

:rofl2: :rofl2: an NDN with a lexus! :rofl2: :rofl2:

That WAS a funny story!

:Naughty
          There are 2 types of people in the world...
          Really stupid people who think they are smart
          and
          Really smart people who think they are smart.

Comment

lmebo
            cute
            Inuk*

"A person who works with their hands is a laborer,
            A person who works with their hands & their brain is a craftsman,
            A person who works with their brain & their heart ... is an Artist".
            Join my on my face book fan page:

Comment

Originally posted by billyjoejimbob

That WAS a funny story!

Whatcha trying to say? I know of ndns with bmw's, mercedes, and lexus. There's more ndns out there with educations than non natives think. Don't know of any with jags though! LOL

But that was a crazy story! LOL

Comment

That's what I am talking about.....:) I know plenty of skins that have BMW's --- well I don't but I have these friend's sister's boyfriends who do.....and, and, now what?? :dontknow:

Be blessed - got love???

This b me.....

www.myspace.com/akayo

Comment

Originally posted by Smokin' Ace
                  That's what I am talking about.....:) I know plenty of skins that have BMW's --- well I don't but I have these friend's sister's boyfriends who do.....and, and, now what?? :dontknow:

I don't have one either!! LMAO MY dads nepews cuzins sisters brothers wifes dads do!! LOL aye....lol jk

Bet cha tried following that huh!! LOL
                  Last edited by Azhe'ni; 05-06-2004, 05:10 PM. Reason: cuz

Comment

Originally posted by potawatomi_azhe'ni
                    Whatcha trying to say? I know of ndns with bmw's, mercedes, and lexus. There's more ndns out there with educations than non natives think. Don't know of any with jags though! LOL

But that was a crazy story! LOL
                    Someday Azhe'ni, I will be the one with the Jag....LOL Then you'll know someone :D
                    He's the type of rez I like
                    ~A. Waquie Nov. 2003~

Comment

Originally posted by Smeshigaud
                      Someday Azhe'ni, I will be the one with the Jag....LOL Then you'll know someone :D
                      Ohh yeah....if there is anyone who is gonna have a Jag its you, SM. You work hard and if that is what you wanna buy girl, you go get it! ;)
                      "Gaa wiin daa-aangoshkigaazo ahaw enaabiyaan gaa-inaabid"

Comment

Originally posted by billyjoejimbob

That WAS a funny story!

If you were an Indian, this might be funny.

But you're not, so shut the hell up.

Comment

Holay!

Originally posted by Kiwehnzii

"She also has a very soft skin. The only trouble with snake women is they copulate with horses, which makes them strange to me. She say's she doesn't. That's why I call her "Doesn't Like Horses". But, of course, she's lying."

Comment

Be blessed - got love???

This b me.....

www.myspace.com/akayo

Comment

LMAO!!! I know she didn't!! LMAO

Get em Kiwehnzii Get em! LMAO

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                                Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                by OLChemist
                                *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                06-21-2021, 12:08 PM
                              • eagleclanriverband
                                The Madness has already begun!
                                by eagleclanriverband
                                This is one of my most favorite times of the year – March Madness!

Woo-wee! Holy-Moly! Don’t know who’s in or out yet, but the madness sure got started yesterday with UConn’s 4OT win over Cincy. What a game!

I saw the highlights….With point .8 seconds left,...
                                03-12-2016, 11:13 AM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X