And you thought you had a bad night...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiwehnzii
    If you were an Indian, this might be funny.

But you're not, so shut the hell up.

*LMFAO*
    "Gaa wiin daa-aangoshkigaazo ahaw enaabiyaan gaa-inaabid"

Comment

Nobody mess with Ki!

Whoa!

Comment

OMG!!! *LMAO*

:rofl2::rofl2: :lol2:

Comment

WTF BillyJoejimbobheehaw?!?!?

I see u have nothing more to say!!

Comment

To whomever, thanks for the bad rep on my post!!

Many migwetchs!! ;)

Comment

*lmao* yeppers nobody mess with ki, anyhow that story was funny , maaaaaan it just cracked me up cuz i was havin' a bad day until i read that story *lol* ......made my day

Comment

Originally posted by potawatomi_azhe'ni
                I don't have one either!! LMAO MY dads nepews cuzins sisters brothers wifes dads do!! LOL aye....lol jk

Bet cha tried following that huh!! LOL
                :lol2: i might have to agree with that *lol* my list also goes on too ,jk ......ayes

Comment

dang! :rofl2:

Comment

omg! i had a Gr8 night :D I played along side this incredibly gorgeous guy (:Chatter like on 16 candles). Yup we gave High Fives n everythang :rofl2: Vball action

Comment

I didnt reply because i was busy on other posts.

Like it has been said in the past. You can dish it out but you cant take it. Well, I can take it.

As for the comments on my reputation....you would be surprised how much i know. Now go count your contest money that you won by selling your culture. At least white people and wackos admit it. Hippocrits.(sp?)
                      There are 2 types of people in the world...
                      Really stupid people who think they are smart
                      and
                      Really smart people who think they are smart.

Comment

And ya know what?

I danced at a powwow in NY. Won second place traditional. I was only there to dance but had to sign up for legal reasons. I told them I wasnt there for competition. They didnt care, i got a letter in the mail to call about my prize money.

I wasnt going to call but NOW I AM!!!

Its pretty sad that NDN people in the area went to GON for the money and fame and that the four mens traditional dancers at an NDN powwow in NY were white guys.

Its not about skin color.
                        and

Comment

Originally posted by billyjoejimbob
                          And ya know what?

I danced at a powwow in NY. Won second place traditional. I was only there to dance but had to sign up for legal reasons. I told them I wasnt there for competition. They didnt care, i got a letter in the mail to call about my prize money.

Its pretty sad that NDN people in the area went to GON for the money and fame and that the four mens traditional dancers at an NDN powwow in NY were white guys.

Aneen BJJB
                          Rouger that.
                          Asema Is Sacred
                          Traditional Use, Not Misuse
                          Wakan Tanka please have compassion on me.
                          OK Niji we are running a train with red over yellow at this powwow.

Comment

I didnt reply because i was busy on other posts.

Like it has been said in the past. You can dish it out but you cant take it. Well, I can take it.

As for the comments on my reputation....you would be surprised how much i know. Now go count your contest money that you won by selling your culture. At least white people and wackos admit it. Hippocrits.(sp?)

LMAO!! Now your being stereotypical. How do ya know all NATIVES are like that? I don't care how much you know. Still doesn't make you native. Just cuz I know a lot about Mexican culture does that mean I could consider myself Mexican and try to be one?

Comment

And ya know what?

Was it a boy scout powwow?? And who said anything about skin color?

Comment

DEJA VU

Never said I was NDN or wanted to be one. Im fine as a white guy. And I'm not an expert nor claimed to be one. Just said I know ALOT about things and people.

Not all natives are like that, just 'most' competition NDNs.(I didnt say all)

And no it wasnt a boy scout powwow, it was run by NDNs, and not the wacko kind, REAL ones.

I know some NDNs, big deals, that skipped GON to go to a small powwow with hardly any money. I also know some big deals who were supposed to be staff for a powwow but skipped it to go to GON.

And by "its not about skin color" im talking about BEING NDN or LIVING NDN. Two different things. I know some people use their color as an excuse or free pass if you may.

Id rather be friends with a non-NDN who lives in an NDN way than a real-NDN who doesnt. Some of my friends are friends with NDNs just becasue they are NDNs. I am friends with alot of non-NDNs that are more NDN than most NDNs I meet.

Thats a lot of NDNs.
                                and

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• lucasmith5637
                                  Saleforce Integration
                                  by lucasmith5637
                                  Slidecast’s presentation platform is a powerful sales enablement tool for any business that gives sales presentations. Create amazing, professional presentations in minutes, not hours, while tracking prospect’s engagement with your pitch with Salesforce integration. Easily keep your sales team and marketing...
                                  Today, 08:15 AM
                                • OLChemist
                                  Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                  by OLChemist
                                  *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                  06-21-2021, 12:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X