And you thought you had a bad night...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=billyjoejimbob]DEJA VU

And no it wasnt a boy scout powwow, it was run by NDNs, and not the wacko kind, REAL ones.
    QUOTE]

Dang - what does a wacko Indian look like compared to a REAL Indian - I think all of us are a bit wacko, thank goodness!

BillyJoeBob - I just thought what K said was funny - we all have been here long enuff to accept humor when it is given out - why the insults dude???

You should be honored and proud that you were able to do something you love to do - rather than get mad at the people that didn't go there...

Happy hump day.
    Everything is gonna be alright!

Be blessed - got love???

This b me.....

www.myspace.com/akayo

Comment

If I thought K was trying to be funny I would not be complaining.

I was trying to be funny. But like in the past, we are all buddy buddy until a white guy says something and the little NDN is having a bad day.

There is a difference in being funny and inciting a riot. Many of the people in the board know each other, many people on this board are too highly regarded because of their supposed knowledge, many people are chastised because of their skin color or bad grammar, many people are only here for a fight and many people are here to learn.

Yeah, I made a joke that and NDN had a Lexus. So what, did I say "all NDNs are poor broke loosers?" No. And that is how K took it. Dont deny that.

If anyone wants an apology than I'm sorry your a sore sport. Thats about as good as I'll make it.

How many white guys does it take to screwin a light bulb?
      2, one to screw it in and one to smudge.

See I still have a sense of humor.
      There are 2 types of people in the world...
      Really stupid people who think they are smart
      and
      Really smart people who think they are smart.

Comment

Oh yeah, the rest of your question SMOKE.

You are down in the carolinas arent you? And you havent seen a wacko NDN?

Im mad, in general, at the people who dance for money rather than for friendship and fun. The people who go out of their way to avoid a small powwow just to get to a big money dance. If more REAL people showed up more often to the small dances, I guarantee the Wackaloons ratio would drop and spectators will see the right things.

And I am happy that i do the things i do. But when NDNs bust non-ndns about dancing and doing ndn things, they dont see the good things, just the bad.

When people ask me what tribe im from I say Italy.

If you heard me and my friends talk....thats the surefire giveaway that we are not NDN!

So Im not trying to be something Im not. I just know that out of all my life experiences with many different cultures, I saw that the NDN people are doing it right. They know whats up. But the times are changing.

Yeah I know it was a stupid joke in the last reply but its all i could think of. But you laughed, didnt you?
        and

Comment

Originally posted by billyjoejimbob
          I am friends with alot of non-NDNs that are more NDN than most NDNs I meet.

But like in the past, we are all buddy buddy until a white guy says something and the little NDN is having a bad day.
          WTF is up with this???
          ...it is what it is...

Comment

Well I wasn't having a bad day. I just don't think it's your place to say anything like that about Natives. Unless your Native. Which your not. But it's okay for another Native to say stuff about Natives.

NATIVE FOR NATIVE!!! ANISHNABE FOR LIFE!!!!

Comment

Rather Natives dance just for the money or not, it's none of your business, you shouldn't have no say. I took it the way the K did.

And your no one to tell me busted on non natives for trying to live our way is seeing things the bad way and not good.

You don't know me so don't be telling me which way I see things. I don't know you, but your a wannabe not native so that says it for me.

Comment

Your attitude speaks for itself.
                and

Comment

When I was growing up I had a lot of Black friends.....a lot. I got along with them great, everything was cool, I could joke with them..to an extent.

I realized that there were things that they could make light of that I couldn't. This did not make my angry, I just knew that was theirs and not mine. There was just a line there that I knew that I couldn't cross, and I didn't for the sake of friendships.

These just happen to be a unwritten rule of society...sorry.
                  It is so sad that a family can torn apart by something as simple as a wild pack of dogs.

Comment

So, I guess K is the "LIttle Indian"?

Comment

potawatomi_azhe'ni your racist attitude stinks big time please clean it up. You are a RACIST.
                      Asema Is Sacred
                      Traditional Use, Not Misuse
                      Wakan Tanka please have compassion on me.
                      OK Niji we are running a train with red over yellow at this powwow.

Comment

Originally posted by White Powwow Dancer
                        potawatomi_azhe'ni your racist attitude stinks big time please clean it up. You are a RACIST.

I luv my attitude.

I'm sure I'm not the only one in here that disagrees with wannabes doing our way. Doesn't matter if your white, black, mexican. Just cuz I know bout the Mexican culture doesn't mean I'm gonna start saying hey everyone I'm Mexican. And I don't need to clean anything up for you. Give me all the bad rep you want. So what :Angel2 I'm just a angel!!

Comment

Originally posted by billyjoejimbob
                          Your attitude speaks for itself.

Yeah your cool! LOL You really got me there right in the gut oooooooo. :muscles:

:Angel2

Comment

... A :devil a Devil too.
                            Asema Is Sacred
                            Traditional Use, Not Misuse
                            Wakan Tanka please have compassion on me.
                            OK Niji we are running a train with red over yellow at this powwow.

Comment

:Thinking...ummm why did i get a bad rep here?? *L* I'm not even posting here till now *L* this makes for good reading material buuuttt why did someone bad rep me from here?? LOL

Comment

I got a bad rep here from a post that was like a couple months old.I don't care though. Some people probably do it cuz they think it's funny.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• lucasmith5637
                                  Saleforce Integration
                                  by lucasmith5637
                                  Slidecast’s presentation platform is a powerful sales enablement tool for any business that gives sales presentations. Create amazing, professional presentations in minutes, not hours, while tracking prospect’s engagement with your pitch with Salesforce integration. Easily keep your sales team and marketing...
                                  Today, 08:15 AM
                                • OLChemist
                                  Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                  by OLChemist
                                  *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                  06-21-2021, 12:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X