Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ojibwaysweetie
    Knock it off wannabe.

In my post I said "WHOEVER" gave me the bad rep....I did not mention ANY names.

Now it is quite clear that it is YOU.
    Aneen
    Never did it to you. And don't call me a wannabe. That is a racist term you are using too.
    Asema Is Sacred
    Traditional Use, Not Misuse
    Wakan Tanka please have compassion on me.
    OK Niji we are running a train with red over yellow at this powwow.

Comment

Then why the hell did you say I was calling you that? I never specified any names in my posting. Yet you reply directly to me. Wannabe is not a racist term with my people. And I speak the truth when I call you that. A wannabe is a white person wanting to be an ndn. You and others like you fit that description. Furthermore, do not even attempt to define the word racist to me when my kids have been and still are going through "racism". Your attempt is pitiful.
      Last edited by ojibwaysweetie; 05-13-2004, 01:15 AM.
      "Gaa wiin daa-aangoshkigaazo ahaw enaabiyaan gaa-inaabid"

Comment

You are practicing Racism right now. And Your Attitude shows it on the board too. Baakaakwe is a good name for you.
        Chi Migwetch, WPD
        Asema Is Sacred

Comment

shut the hell up wannabe. You are sickening trying and wanting to be one of my people so damn bad. Aren't you proud of what the Creator made you at birth? Go and learn about YOURSELF and stop wasting your time wanting to be one of my people because you will never be and dont you say chit about my attitude when it is wanabees just like you who have that affect on me.

Comment

You are sickening too Ojibwaysweetie.
            Asema Is Sacred

Comment

LOL! I could understand why you would say I am sickening, wannabee! You wannabees hate the truth. :D

Comment

WPD if i were u i would shut the fu** up an quit trying to b a wannabe but then i again im native i dont need to try to b a wannabe becuz i already an full blood native an ur like a white peice of wannabe trash an quit tryna talk ojib thas not ur language u stupid azz

Comment

LOL........blkfthoney I just luff ya :D I'd give you good rep honey but I'm all out until t'morrow ;) at which time you will be the first on my list. *hehe* ;)

it is 1:16 am here and I must go to bed I have a busy day at work tomorrow. G'nite girlie! *hugz*

*yawns*

Comment

Aneen
                    Blackfoot Honey Shut Hell up too
                    Ojibwaysweetie Shut Hell up too.
                    Chi Migwetch, WPD
                    Asema Is Sacred

Comment

hugz to u too i jus luff ya too well i have to spread some more around before i can give it too u again l8terz

Comment

oh ,my shut the hell up Oooooh did u here that ojibsweetie we r suppose to shut up oh my well i will not shut up NEVER!

Comment

*LOL*

Well blkfthoney, just consider the source (a wannabee). We can laugh at it because bottom line is they will never be one of us no matter how much they longtobe. LOL ;)

*nite nite*

Comment

*LOL*

Well blkfthoney, just consider the source (a wannabee). We can laugh at it because bottom line is they will never be one of us no matter how much they longtobe. LOL ;)

*nite nite*
                            i know rite WANNABES :taunting: *nite nite*

Comment

Azhe'ni is a member of my family. Do not call her that, ever again. I do not appreciate it.
                              I will Call her on the mat again too and she'll have remove the clinkers from the fire too and run the shaker grates to remove the ashes too.
                              Chi Migwetch, WPD
                              Asema Is Sacred

Comment

So.....did you like the original story, is that what I am hearing??? :dontknow:

BillyJoeBob - I have to tell you something. I don't understand why you are angry at some Natives because they are not doing what you want - did you forget to give them the rule book or something??? Indians are just like any other race of people - some do things this way, some do things that way. You are angry because we are not doing things YOUR way...what is that about???

I thought that I was really lightening this thread up by joking - and if you go back and look at what I wrote, I said that everyone was WACKO. But let's talk about that - who are you to call people of different race anything - that is racism. You are saying you want to dance and be part of our culture, but are angry at the ones who do other than what you think???

I am not trying to get into this pissing contest with you - I am just trying to understand where you are coming from.

I for one go to smaller pow-wows all the time - I support the people, but that is because I am a single mom and can't always afford these larger pow-wows. I go to them when I can. And I don't dance right now - I just go support who does or the staff. Does that make you mad too??

Somehow my funny thread got turned into one of these let's make this a race issue thread....hell - it was a true story that I just wanted to share....
                                Everything is gonna be alright!

Be blessed - got love???

This b me.....

www.myspace.com/akayo

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• Piderhuu
                                  Park corner bench
                                  by Piderhuu
                                  During these afternoons, I suddenly saw an elderly couple. They are around 80 years old. The old couple walk hand in hand. They chirped and chatted like a young couple. Husband talks, wife laughs and vice versa.

After walking for a while, the old couple helped each other to sit on a ghe...
                                  Yesterday, 11:22 PM
                                • OLChemist
                                  Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                  by OLChemist
                                  *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                  06-21-2021, 12:08 PM
                                • eagleclanriverband
                                  The Madness has already begun!
                                  by eagleclanriverband
                                  This is one of my most favorite times of the year – March Madness!

Woo-wee! Holy-Moly! Don’t know who’s in or out yet, but the madness sure got started yesterday with UConn’s 4OT win over Cincy. What a game!

I saw the highlights….With point .8 seconds left,...
                                  03-12-2016, 11:13 AM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X