And you thought you had a bad night...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blackfoothoney
    billy jo jim bob an white wannabe dancer r prolly lovers BUh hA ha aha HA ha

ROFLMFAO!!!!!! I wonder which one plays the women? LOL

Comment

*LOL*, you sisters are funnny!
      "Gaa wiin daa-aangoshkigaazo ahaw enaabiyaan gaa-inaabid"

Comment

'ol billy bob,

what's this about plenty of wackos in NC?? are you trying to say we're not indian?---you better watch your mouth--you would definitely rethink that statement if you ever came to "lumbeeville"...we'd make sure of that!
        ... further proof you're not indian--you've put us all in this little box of what every indian is supposed to be like---that is the most ignorant thing i've ever heard anyone say!!!!.........i'm a patient person, but, as you continue to read, you must realize that the majority of us on here don't understand where you're coming from..........there are some boundary lines one does not cross...& you've leapt over them

i understand some points you try to make.......but for the most part, you say the wrong things & address individuals the wrong way.........it's called TACT!!! get some!!

BTW....i'm on the outside looking in! i associate with no one on these boards, no one knows who i am, i keep it anonymous b/c i know how we all like to gossip (especially lums)--that's why i prefer to be invisible in a way--i agree and disagree with a lot of things white, black & indian individuals say on these boards---it's all dialogue...we have to remember that..but also to respect the freedoms that speech gives us...& the common courtesy we must extend to others who place their thoughts on here---we can agree to disagree.....it should never be insulting (& sometimes i think those who aren't indian cannot understand or even recognize when they're doing this to us)--
        Last edited by geronimo; 05-25-2004, 07:29 PM.
        No one can make you feel inferior w/o your consent-Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

BFHONEY - Nah! We both have beards, we would get stuck together!

GERONIMO - If you think I was talking about you or your people than maybe you deserve it. Im not talking about Lumbees or Cherokees or whatever. Im talking weirdos, newagers, wannabes, purple leather people, mountain people, etc. you know. There seems to be a concentration in rural areas, the more trees the more weirdos.

I have no beef with the TRIBES. If I was gonna have a tribal beef we all know there are some worthy candidates on the internet.

I admit sometimes I come across strong but thats what you gotta do to be heard. As for jokes, I have black friends and we crack B/W jokes, I have Puerto Rican friends and we crack PR/W jokes, I have Oriental friends and we crack O/W jokes. Its fine because we are all secure. But god forbid I joke about an indian. How many have I told.....2 or 3. How many white jokes are there here 200-300 (and Im not talking about members)
          There are 2 types of people in the world...
          Really stupid people who think they are smart
          and
          Really smart people who think they are smart.

Comment

Well not every race is like other races. I can talk bout both because I'm native and irish. I can say all I want bout white people.

Comment

Originally posted by ~*blackfoothoney*~
              billy jo jim bob an white wannabe dancer r prolly lovers BUh hA ha aha HA ha
              Who is a wannabe here ~*blackfoothoney*~ are you a wannabe indian?
              Chi Migwetch, WPD
              Asema Is Sacred
              Traditional Use, Not Misuse
              Wakan Tanka please have compassion on me.
              OK Niji we are running a train with red over yellow at this powwow.

Comment

'ol billy bob,
                you missed my point entirely---it's not even about those jokes we crack with each other--those are understandable

it's other boundary lines you cross
                and if you can't recognize that, i'm wasting my breath

and excuse me, if you read your post, it does sound like you meant to call all us indians out in nc--and you know what, it's not about just that, it's all of your comments combined-that's your problem--you say the wrong things the wrong way---but, then again, you'll never realize that
                Last edited by geronimo; 05-26-2004, 11:34 PM.
                No one can make you feel inferior w/o your consent-Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by White Powwow Dancer
                  Chi Migwetch, WPD
                  LMAO how come you keep saying that to her

Comment

Originally posted by Potawatomi_Azhe'ni
                    Ehh!! You said you'll call me to the mat again! Ehhh! What a perv!! Sick Sick Little Boy! LOL

Thanks for whoever gave me a bad rep for this saying. Somebody's getting maad, is it cuz some of that is true. Hmmmmmm? I wonder who it could be. LMAO

Comment

• ........lmfao Yeah Ok Im A Wannabe Indian Wannabe Wannabe Wannabe There I Rubbed It In Ur Fuggin White A$$ Trashy Fuggin Hairy A$$ Face There Im A Fuggin Wannabe Indian An Dont U Forget U Fugger

Comment

• LMFAO!! Say fuggin one more time. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by White Powwow Dancer
                          Chi Migwetch, WPD
                          Now........................how the hell can a full blooded ndn be a wannabe ndn???????????? Duh!

Comment

• *LMFugginAO @ blkfthoney!!!

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Comment

• You girls still arguing with WPD? I thought this one was over. Have fun!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kakeeya
                                Looks like they (wannabees) get all hurt when you scold them or tell them that what they are doing isn't acceptable. And just typical of a wannabee, they think they know so much about us and think they are even better "Indians" than us. Seen it so much already.
                                I got a good rep and a bad rep for this same post. I can only guess which Wannabee it was that gave me the bad rep, (he called me a moron), but I think I know, sign your name while your at it next time. I also got a good rep for it too so thanks to whoever gave me the good rep, please let me know so I can give you good rep back.

I'm tired of these wannabees and their lil hurt feelings, geeeez, just leave us alone already, quit trying to copy everything we do and act like your better at being an Indian than us. I would never try to impose myself on another people's culture then have the audacity to tell them they aren'tliving their culture in the correct way as I see it.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                                  Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                  by OLChemist
                                  *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                  06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                                • namamiinc
                                  Hello From FLorida
                                  by namamiinc
                                  I’m a new member in town` and I’m so honored to be a part of PowWow community. Hope will to get to more friends and knowledge....
                                  12-01-2022, 07:14 AM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X