No announcement yet.

And you thought you had a bad night...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me too, Kakeeya. Got a bad rep for my post here ^. And he called me MORON, too. Thing is, he don't have the guts to type his name there. *LOL*

You know, these wannabees should be themselves and not even attempt to be something they are not and will never be. Try loving yourself there WPD, afterall the Creator put you on this earth and made you white. You should be proud of that, and live accordingly.

*gives you good rep even though you continuously give us real ndn's bad reputation*

:D
    "Gaa wiin daa-aangoshkigaazo ahaw enaabiyaan gaa-inaabid"

Comment

• You know, these wannabees should be themselves and not even attempt to be something they are not and will never be. Try loving yourself there WPD, afterall the Creator put you on this earth and made you white. You should be proud of that, and live accordingly
      Fugg you Ojibwaysweetie. Live like the white man then
      Asema Is Sacred
      Traditional Use, Not Misuse
      Wakan Tanka please have compassion on me.
      OK Niji we are running a train with red over yellow at this powwow.

Comment

• Originally posted by White Powwow Dancer
        Fugg you Ojibwaysweetie. Live like the white man then
        Wow, lots of anger within you. When someone like you gets angry, they resort to swearing. LOL. That is ok because I seen a long time ago that your intelligence is limited. I am tired of attempting hundreds of times to get my point across to you. We are all living like you, the white man in this day and age. We have decent homes, cars, computers, etc...but each race has a spiritual side given to them at birth. Mine is Anishnabe, what is yours?

Comment

• WPD your just maad cuz you know you could never get a nice looking native kwe like sweetie.

EHHH! Sweetie, he said he wants to FUGG you! What a sicko always saying things like that! PERV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• That makes for a very very bad visual :Cry

Comment

• EHHH! Sweetie, he said he wants to FUGG you! What a sicko always saying things like that! PERV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Potawatomi_Azhe'ni You have been hanging around With Ojibways faar too long and you act like a perv too so get your head out of the gutter and don't be hanging around the Ojibwas too long.
              Asema Is Sacred

Comment

• "Gaa wiin daa-aangoshkigaazo ahaw enaabiyaan gaa-inaabid"

Comment

• but each race has a spiritual side given to them at birth. Mine is Anishnabe, what is yours?
                  Hi My spiritual side here Anishnabe too so shut up too.
                  Asema Is Sacred

Comment

• At birth? Not!! He did not make you anishnabe at birth. You are white. German is it? Why don't you live the way your own people do and stop stealing mine. It don't belong to you.

Mannnn I am so tired of these wannabees. Intelligence is like so close to zero. It is just senseless to make my point here to them. Like banging my head up against a brick wall. They will never never never understand.
                    Last edited by ojibwaysweetie; 05-29-2004, 12:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by White Powwow Dancer
                      Potawatomi_Azhe'ni You have been hanging around With Ojibways faar too long and you act like a perv too so get your head out of the gutter and don't be hanging around the Ojibwas too long.

Fo yo info white guy, my son is part ojibway and my fiance is too. And why don't you get your head outta yo as* PERV!! LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by ojibwaysweetie
                        At birth? Not!! He did not make you anishnabe at birth. You are white. German is it? Why don't you live the way your own people do and stop stealing mine. It don't belong to you.

Mannnn I am so tired of these wannabees. Intelligence is like so close to zero. It is just senseless to make my point here to them. Like banging my head up against a brick wall. They will never never never understand.

See what I think it is sweetie is that they are always curious bout things, so they go and try to steal what's not theirs. Same with bush, he's trying to force all of those people over there to believe the cristian (spellinglol?) way. I don't think you'll ever see a minority doing that to people. Unless they are Uncle Toms. LOL

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                          Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                          by OLChemist
                          *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                          06-21-2021, 12:08 PM
                        • eagleclanriverband
                          The Madness has already begun!
                          by eagleclanriverband
                          This is one of my most favorite times of the year – March Madness!

Woo-wee! Holy-Moly! Don’t know who’s in or out yet, but the madness sure got started yesterday with UConn’s 4OT win over Cincy. What a game!

I saw the highlights….With point .8 seconds left,...
                          03-12-2016, 11:13 AM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X