X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Azhe'ni
    replied
    Originally posted by ojibwaysweetie
    At birth? Not!! He did not make you anishnabe at birth. You are white. German is it? Why don't you live the way your own people do and stop stealing mine. It don't belong to you.

Mannnn I am so tired of these wannabees. Intelligence is like so close to zero. It is just senseless to make my point here to them. Like banging my head up against a brick wall. They will never never never understand.

See what I think it is sweetie is that they are always curious bout things, so they go and try to steal what's not theirs. Same with bush, he's trying to force all of those people over there to believe the cristian (spellinglol?) way. I don't think you'll ever see a minority doing that to people. Unless they are Uncle Toms. LOL

Leave a comment:

• Azhe'ni
    replied
    Originally posted by White Powwow Dancer
    Potawatomi_Azhe'ni You have been hanging around With Ojibways faar too long and you act like a perv too so get your head out of the gutter and don't be hanging around the Ojibwas too long.

Fo yo info white guy, my son is part ojibway and my fiance is too. And why don't you get your head outta yo as* PERV!! LOL

Leave a comment:

• ojibwaysweetie
    replied
    At birth? Not!! He did not make you anishnabe at birth. You are white. German is it? Why don't you live the way your own people do and stop stealing mine. It don't belong to you.

Mannnn I am so tired of these wannabees. Intelligence is like so close to zero. It is just senseless to make my point here to them. Like banging my head up against a brick wall. They will never never never understand.
    Last edited by ojibwaysweetie; 05-29-2004, 12:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• White Powwow Dancer
    replied
    but each race has a spiritual side given to them at birth. Mine is Anishnabe, what is yours?
    Hi My spiritual side here Anishnabe too so shut up too.

Leave a comment:

• ojibwaysweetie
    replied

Leave a comment:

• White Powwow Dancer
    replied
    EHHH! Sweetie, he said he wants to FUGG you! What a sicko always saying things like that! PERV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Potawatomi_Azhe'ni You have been hanging around With Ojibways faar too long and you act like a perv too so get your head out of the gutter and don't be hanging around the Ojibwas too long.

Leave a comment:

• ojibwaysweetie
    replied
    That makes for a very very bad visual :Cry

Leave a comment:

• Azhe'ni
    replied
    WPD your just maad cuz you know you could never get a nice looking native kwe like sweetie.

EHHH! Sweetie, he said he wants to FUGG you! What a sicko always saying things like that! PERV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• ojibwaysweetie
    replied
    Fugg you Ojibwaysweetie. Live like the white man then
    Wow, lots of anger within you. When someone like you gets angry, they resort to swearing. LOL. That is ok because I seen a long time ago that your intelligence is limited. I am tired of attempting hundreds of times to get my point across to you. We are all living like you, the white man in this day and age. We have decent homes, cars, computers, etc...but each race has a spiritual side given to them at birth. Mine is Anishnabe, what is yours?

Leave a comment:

• White Powwow Dancer
    replied
    You know, these wannabees should be themselves and not even attempt to be something they are not and will never be. Try loving yourself there WPD, afterall the Creator put you on this earth and made you white. You should be proud of that, and live accordingly
    Fugg you Ojibwaysweetie. Live like the white man then

Leave a comment:

• ojibwaysweetie
    replied
    Me too, Kakeeya. Got a bad rep for my post here ^. And he called me MORON, too. Thing is, he don't have the guts to type his name there. *LOL*

You know, these wannabees should be themselves and not even attempt to be something they are not and will never be. Try loving yourself there WPD, afterall the Creator put you on this earth and made you white. You should be proud of that, and live accordingly.

*gives you good rep even though you continuously give us real ndn's bad reputation*

:D

Leave a comment:

• Kakeeya
    replied
    Originally posted by Kakeeya
    Looks like they (wannabees) get all hurt when you scold them or tell them that what they are doing isn't acceptable. And just typical of a wannabee, they think they know so much about us and think they are even better "Indians" than us. Seen it so much already.
    I got a good rep and a bad rep for this same post. I can only guess which Wannabee it was that gave me the bad rep, (he called me a moron), but I think I know, sign your name while your at it next time. I also got a good rep for it too so thanks to whoever gave me the good rep, please let me know so I can give you good rep back.

I'm tired of these wannabees and their lil hurt feelings, geeeez, just leave us alone already, quit trying to copy everything we do and act like your better at being an Indian than us. I would never try to impose myself on another people's culture then have the audacity to tell them they aren'tliving their culture in the correct way as I see it.

Leave a comment:

• Kiwehnzii
    replied
    You girls still arguing with WPD? I thought this one was over. Have fun!

Leave a comment:

• ojibwaysweetie
    replied
    *LMFugginAO @ blkfthoney!!!

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Leave a comment:

• ojibwaysweetie
    replied
    Who is a wannabe here ~*blackfoothoney*~ are you a wannabe indian?
    Chi Migwetch, WPD
    Now........................how the hell can a full blooded ndn be a wannabe ndn???????????? Duh!

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
    Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
    by OLChemist
    *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
    06-21-2021, 12:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X