Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~*~*~Happy Birthday jingle genie and step_2_da_side~*~*~

:D:D

To my homiez Nonerz and Chewy, thx for all laffs and fun!! :huddle: You're both beautiful ppl inside and out. :49:

I'm just sorry we can't have a party :devil somewherez!! :dancer:

I hope you both have an awesome day!! :flowers:

:D:D
    Hockey is soul food.

HEY! Yer supposed to wait until midnight!! LOL or ... is it already May 12 up thurr?? :Chatter

Comment

Happy Birthday my two beauty queen friends :)

Hope ya's have a awesome day!!!!

Comment

YEAH! Happy Birfday Ladies!!! :42:

Chewy - I knows ya wished for a certain someone :Naughty to SING to you on your bday but... I tried... lawd knows i tried LOL ... and... *sniff* hope you have *sniff* a splendiforous burrfday and *sniff* .. darn allergies!! jk ... yeah but anyways Navajo Elvis will be around again another time :rofl2: JUST KIDDING!!! I'll buy ya some Iced Tea L8r :D lol

Nona - Hope you have an awesome day as well :) Stay kewl :Thumbs Dont eat too much frybread :42:

Comment

happy birthday,

on a side note; some guy with the handle quese whiteeagle is 97!!
          thanks dad for showing me the way, teaching me the language, and not leaving my mother...*L*

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*

Comment

sorry mel :Chatter I had to be the 1st one to start this thread! :taunting: *LMAO*

HAVE A GREAT DAY NONERZ AND CHEWY :worthy:
            Hockey is soul food.

Comment

HAPPY BURFDAY STEPS!!!

I didn't know i get to share today with you!!! :1Party:

Well, i just want to say spanks for the b-day wishes... I wish we could have a party too... Ole Scout Eyes has something up his sleeve and i'll tell you guys what it is when i find out!!

Steps: It might not be today but, i might be able to deliver a certain someone with a big red bow on his head... :Tongue And nothing else!!! LMAO!! :JawDrop

Just teasing, i just wish you the bestest of days!! Your one special chick and i'm just sooooooo happy i got to meet you and all my other "sisters"....
              :dancing45 :huddle: :dancing3:
              ~*~ FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS TAKE HOME UGLY SNAGS ~*~

Comment

:HappyBD:Happy Birthday!!!:HappyBD:

OMG..its your birfdays *L* Hoolaayy!! i didn't even know *L*

NONA!!! Happy Birthday SISTA!!! :huddle: Awwwww Steve better get you something really good too!!! Or its gonna be on like donkey kong :karate: *L* JK.. awwww sis.. i hope you have a good day and many many more to come!!! Enjoy your day!!! :man:

Comment

I love the homies!! thanks for the luv!! :D
                  :huddle:

Shanda .... thanks for thinking of me :Heart

Nona... ur my twin ... we're just 4 years apart! :rofl2: thank u for thinking of him ... errr ... I mean ME :Chatter :Naughty I hope you have an awesome day too!!!! *hugs*

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!
                  :hey!:

-Chewy-

Comment

:PTime: Happy Birthday Chewy!!! :PTime:

Hope you have a good day and you get what you want ...and many many more to come!!! :D :huddle:

Comment

Happy Birthday to both of you. I guess I should add a happy smiley here somewhere. Hold on... :PTime: There ya go.
                      A bit of health advice:
                      "Every time you sit in with a drum means that you've sat in with every person who has ever sat in with that drum before."
                      -Dr. Watson

Comment

Happy Birthday to both of you!! :HappyBD:

Comment

HAPPY B-DAY to both of you.. lordy we have a lot of may babies on pw.com.. make sure you hit the over the hill party room ...LOL :)
                          "finding your best friend in life and love is glorious"

Comment

:HappyBD: :1Party: :dancing3: Happy Birfday Nonerz and Chewster!!!!! 2 fellow homiez have dere birfdays....we should just take the rest of the week off and have a hella grand party!!!! and since it's your birthday chewy, I'LL Dance for you this time
                            I may not be alot of things....but I am discreet

Comment

aaawes happy BIrfday to my BROz Chewy N Nonerz!! HAPPY B DAY GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~ LUV SQuish!!!!
                              if I am a reflection of him then I must be fly ~india Arie

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X