Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Men's names

New Game:

List a man's name that begins with the last letter from the previous post. Start with:

Martin

I've really been enjoying the games on this site, but it's time for a new one. One of my coworkers is about to become a grandmother for the first time, so we were talking about boys' names. That's what inspired me for this new game.
    When you are born into this world you reach for either a bow and quiver, which is blessed by the Sun, our Grandfather, or you reach for an awl and sewing bag, which is blessed by the moon, our Grandmother. From that time on you will follow that vision and be blessed.

Hmmm, Nicholas

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
    When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

Comment

Spencer
      "The Cleveland Indians are going to change their name. They don't want to be known as a team that perpetuates racial stereotypes. From now on they're just going to be called the Indians." - Native Comedian Vaughn Eaglebear, Colville/Lakota

Comment

Richard
        When you are born into this world you reach for either a bow and quiver, which is blessed by the Sun, our Grandfather, or you reach for an awl and sewing bag, which is blessed by the moon, our Grandmother. From that time on you will follow that vision and be blessed.

Comment

Douglas
          "The Cleveland Indians are going to change their name. They don't want to be known as a team that perpetuates racial stereotypes. From now on they're just going to be called the Indians." - Native Comedian Vaughn Eaglebear, Colville/Lakota

Comment

ummm hows about Steve???
            I’m here without you baby but your still on my lonely mind
            I think about you baby and I dream about you all the time
            I’m here without you baby but your still with me in my dreams
            And tonight it’s only you and me

Comment

ooh! Ernest?

Comment

Thomas

Comment

Samuel

Comment

Louis

Comment

Silas..(My Baby's Name:))

*Kalilsha*

Comment

Steven

Comment

Nolan

*Kalilsha*

Comment

neo

You got me lifted shifted higher than a ceiling And ooh wee it's the ultimate feeling
                            You got me lifted feeling so gifted Sugar how you get so fly?¿?

****Mary had a little lamb but grandma butchered it****

Comment

Oscar

*Kalilsha*

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.