Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Play Mystery Word Game #30 and win 300,000 Points!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i wear my sun glasses at night

Okay, i waited all day for my 300,000 points... now ill lay me down to sleep i pray that i dont dream of sheep...

i hope when i wake up it will be like christmas and when i open my pws.com account ill have lotsa points... :gruff: its all about the points.... begs r u going to be up late? does interesting stuff happen here at night?... like i dont know...

Comment

Me up late?, i dont think so, im going to bed im tired..lol:D

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
      When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

Comment

"The Rest of the Story....................

and then I chased that lil' elf after I saw him peeking into my classroom. I think he was after more points! I chased him out the back door of the school where he slipped on the ice and knocked himself out. Right when I was about to grab him......... I slipped and --knocked myself out. This morning I was late to work , cuz I woke up with a terrible headache in middle of the sky....I mean night, with a pulsing headache on a patch of ice behind the school. MOTS see how much trouble u put me through over those beaver dam points????!!!!!
        "I'd rather be @ a POW-WOW!"

Comment

ff, do you squeak when you walk? :rofl2:

Comment

Yeah! How did u know??? It's cuz I'm squeaky clean girlfren!!

Comment

waiting.... *tapping foot*

Comment

OTAY ....lemme twy again! 300,000 points coming up......Merry Christmas. I got the points back when I got this mysterious phone call. The strange voice told me to report to my home immediately. When I got there, I found a bright gold present glowing under the Christmas tree. I was told to open it or it would disappear. I ripped it open.......and there it was. I got my briefcase back w/ the points.

Comment

um... furious... have you been working a bit too hard lately?... is your vacation time coming up soon? ok...im waiting... yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeha!

Comment

Look Again!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by middle of the sky
                    um... furious... have you been working a bit too hard lately?... is your vacation time coming up soon? ok...im waiting... yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeha!
                    Cousin MOTSie...
                    If you look REAL close..it looks like the pts are there! Now you're at 1.6M...up from 1.3....????
                    C

Comment

kissin cousins!?...yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeha!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X