Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *KaLiLsHa*
    replied
    U what bugs me?..lol..having to buy 5 training bras at 6 bucks each...fer 1 gurl

Leave a comment:

• middle of the sky
    replied
    im too shexy for this message board, too shexy...

you bet your rootin tootin booties...they have to have new fashionaable stuff... and did you notice mens clothes are cheaper eh?

Leave a comment:

• AngelFeather
    replied
    Originally posted by chazziff
    is it me or are girls like way harder to raise and more expensive?
    No Its Not just you...
    I have 5 girls... and they just have minds of thier own (stubborn).. and yes defiantely more expensive and alot more fussy than boys...but i wouldnt trade my girls in fer anything.. I love them all..

Leave a comment:

• chazziff
    replied
    is it me or are girls like way harder to raise and more expensive?

Leave a comment:

• this1ndnchic
    replied
    lol colonah your crack me up! but im kinda interested to see whose behind this names LMAo...BEG were 2 short coastal womenz eh? hehe

my best features are my sense of humor and some say my lips...my eyes are crazy and my hairs bushy, bum is just flat as "bannock" kiddin!

Leave a comment:

• *KaLiLsHa*
    replied
    ohhh ya i like my height too....5ft2

Leave a comment:

• .::.~Shy1~.::.
    replied
    Well I have a few redeeming qualities....I luv jokin around an luv to laugh..sometimes I do it too much...Im very nice (sometimes too nice) and it gets me in trouble at times...
    physically....I my eyes, my height (5'10"), my legs.....and
    geez thas all I can think of right now......

Leave a comment:

• *KaLiLsHa*
    replied
    HAHA we did that to our cat once......waht?..it was funny....and i only did it ONCE...

Leave a comment:

• AngelFeather
    replied
    Originally posted by middle of the sky
    aw..thx you guys..ok..remember i got bit by that little dog... they kids knew i was going to the hospital but they came to the door and i was brushing my teeth but i came downstairs with toothpaste like foam around my mouth...but i started laughing...omg..im mental

Leave a comment:

• middle of the sky
    replied
    aw..thx you guys..ok..remember i got bit by that little dog... they kids knew i was going to the hospital but they came to the door and i was brushing my teeth but i came downstairs with toothpaste like foam around my mouth...but i started laughing...omg..im mental

Leave a comment:

• *KaLiLsHa*
    replied
    She makes me Laff too ....a lot...i luv her....geez imagine me drunk..LOL..j/k j/k

Leave a comment:

• AngelFeather
    replied
    Originally posted by middle of the sky
    ive been told i have a sense of humour and i think i go overboard sometimes.... and maybe i should be more serious ...specially with my kids... i mean im 29 yrs old....

LOL MOTS you too?? I mean with your kids? LOL Im 34 and I still joke around with my kids and in public.. LOL...

A week before Xmas... i took My 14 year old and some of her frends out shopping... and we were talking bout this movie... Ohh yes it was the Buffy the vampire Slayer movie... the cheer leaders... and thier cheer...
    So i started down the parking lot flapping my arms singing
    " how funky is your chicken How funky is your chicken How loose is your goose...
    well my daughter about died... and her friends were laughing so hard one had to go back into store and go pee.. LMAO
    we got back in car and one of the girls said " youre too cool.. theres No way My mom would ever do that shes too proper!!"
    Youre never too old Dear Mots and i Looooove your sense of humor girl dont change!!!

Leave a comment:

• middle of the sky
    replied
    ive been told i have a sense of humour and i think i go overboard sometimes.... and maybe i should be more serious ...specially with my kids... i mean im 29 yrs old....

Leave a comment:

• AngelFeather
    replied
    well i would have to say my ability to fluff things off, my awesome ability to forgive people,people says Im too nice too people and give wayy to many chances, I love to give to others and see the look on thier faces when they see what i gave them.

As fer looks well Hmm... I have been told I have a long ballerina neck when i put my hair up (dunno if thats good or bad tho)... Hubby says I have a nice booty cause it isnt flat.. LOL.. and well personally I like my nails gotta have nice nails.

does a run down the cat walk..
    LOL j/k
    Ok enough Vanity fer one day...LOL....

Leave a comment:

• *KaLiLsHa*
    replied
    I have 1 daughter and thats enuff...she is 10 and ahalf and starting to bug me...lol....boys are easier to handle in my opinion

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X