Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stands Alone
    replied
    I am soooo happy Friday is the last day of school and my 16 year old son will not bother me at all about taking him to town every day to see his friends....I'm so happy he isn't going to have a summer job!

Leave a comment:

• soopashinaab
    replied
    I'm not here...

Leave a comment:

• Spiritflight
    replied
    Life is too easy getting you around without money.

Leave a comment:

• FluteMaker
    replied
    the new thumb and fingers ordered were delivered today. but im gonna have to send them back.they dont fit.

Leave a comment:

• rezrazed
    replied
    Originally posted by Eagle Plumes View Post
    The neighbors lil yapping dog is so wonderfull ,she never poops in my yard we never step in it and ive never had sooo much fun finding new and exciteing ways of returning her wonderfull presants
    Oh I hope I can go through that one day, but I'd make sure I never collected all them presents in a big box until it was full, and then I wouldn't spray it down with water for the next three day before I didn't return it back to their front porch step. Nope, I wouldn't do that, and I wouldn't advise anyone to do anything so odorous.

Leave a comment:

• Eagle Plumes
    replied
    The neighbors lil yapping dog is so wonderfull ,she never poops in my yard we never step in it and ive never had sooo much fun finding new and exciteing ways of returning her wonderfull presants

Leave a comment:

• soopashinaab
    replied
    I hate coffee, and do not need to drink any in the morning!! I am naturally a bright frickin ray of sunshine in the morning!! NOW LEAVE ME ALONE!!

Leave a comment:

• Stands Alone
    replied
    I don't dare think of a past love!

Leave a comment:

• RestlessN8iv
    replied
    I am a respectable. reasonable, and logical person.

Leave a comment:

• xTekno
    replied
    Originally posted by soopashinaab View Post
    I'm going to be a Dad! This will make number 30 for me!
    I know all the mothers of my daughters!~ All 50 of them!!

Leave a comment:

• Mud_Woman
    replied
    even tho i walked off the job yesterday, i still have my job ... HA!!

Leave a comment:

• soopashinaab
    replied
    I was walking on my way to work in the cheese mines of the moon, when I was startled by a loud crash! The Polar Express had been derailed by a couple of kids, apparently they had been angry because Santa didn't leave commod cheese in their stocking this year! Presents and candy treats were every where, and those kids were scooping up what ever they could just as fast as they could. Me being the good samaritan that I am offered to help the kids haul some goodies back to their house. boy is my wife going to be surprised when she sees all these presents in our house!

Leave a comment:

• Stands Alone
    replied
    I hate it when people argue off topic!

Leave a comment:

• FluteMaker
    replied
    i applied for my credit score today. i applied for an 850.

Leave a comment:

• soopashinaab
    replied
    I'm going to be a Dad! This will make number 30 for me!

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.